Ready to quit already

you can do it - promise it gets easier!! x

Well done for hanging in there babes, you should be really proud of yourself xxxx

Eching what other people have said really. Hang on in there and I guarantee it will all look and feel a lot better tomorrow morning :)x

Hang on in there hun, you can do it.. It's hard, but so worth it when you get into ketosis and then have your first weigh in. Think of what you'll be gaining, then decide is it really worth it?

Something Nicky, my CDC advised, if the pangs get too much, make a hot drink, have a hot shake or something, which fools your stomach into thinking it's had something substantial.

Good luck with it

Stick with it, we've all felt like giving up at some point. The first few days really are the toughest, I remember crying too and my DH said if you're that miserable GIVE UP I'm so glad I stuck it out I'm nearly at goal now, you could be there too in a short while. It's hard but the results are so worth it. Keep your eye on the prize and you'll get there.

Well done Jools you are doing so brilliantly! just keep going and today you might be in ketosis. You are doing so great and I know you can do it xxxx

Hope you are feeling better this morning hunni.xx as every1 has said hun keep going you will feel so much better in a few days and will feel fab at 1st WI.xx good luck hun.xx

Thank you for all your support, I didnt give up because of you lot, I could have done so easily!
I have ordered some Ketostix to see if I'm in ketosis yet. I feel better today but still feel hungry so I'm not sure :confused: My stomach looks like I'm 6 months pregnant which is coz of all the water I imagine :eek:
Anyway thanks again everyone :):):)

Once you get past day four it is sooo much easier - stick with it. You deserve to look skinny and feel fab!

Thanks girls, feeling much much better now. Not giving up :D:D

Thats good hunni - have you lost anymore? whisper - ive stayed the same but would like another few pounds off before saturday!

**whispers** according to my scales and weighing myself in the morning, I have lost 8lbs :D:D If I weigh myself at night after all my water I am 2lbs heavier though so lost 6lbs ;)

Its not if I weigh myself at night though ;) xxx

Back