Ready to quit!!!!

Minerva
I have been reading lots from your posts and think you should be teaching this "stuff" - really great Information - thank you!!
Yeah I am going to give it a try myself and see what happens! I have really slowed down and don't get it????
Today has been a very bad day and I have ate and ate - just felt really really hungry!! (not emotional .....just starving). The first I have ate carbs in 3 weeks - feel stuffed and bloated.
I am now not sure if I do low carb and maybe do low fat as well- will I still loose weight as I get mixed up with all the ketosis stuff.
Maybe I have messed my body up a bit and when I start back tomorrow a few pounds will come off this week?

Ah well - not going to beat myself up - but defo back on this tomorrow!

Suz x

Just got back from holiday- afraid to go on the scales! Ate far too much, and had a bit more wine than I should - still it was a holiday. Unfortunately, the counsellor has still not been in touch, so I've taken your advice, Suz73, and contacted another one. Hope this will work out. If it does, I could get going this week. I'm reading posts, and I just hope this will work for me. Thanks again for support. Mumbles

Suz and Mumbles,

Do you have less then 3 stone to lose, or more? I just wonder why you are doing LLL, as it to me seems a much harder diet to follow then LL. In total abstainance and full on ketosis, you would not experience hunger which makes it so much easier. :)

Good luck to you.

Suz and Mumbles,

Do you have less then 3 stone to lose, or more? I just wonder why you are doing LLL, as it to me seems a much harder diet to follow then LL. In total abstainance and full on ketosis, you would not experience hunger which makes it so much easier. :)

Good luck to you.

BL - I know you are a very much black&white type of thinking person - and that is fine! We are all different in that respect; however I did both: the abstinence for 9 months and Lite for 4 months, and both were as easy and as difficult as each other. They were too different to compare.
Abstinence set the boundaries FOR you... Lite you need to take control and set boundaries for yourself. I personally learnt MUCH more about myself, discipline, portion control and my ACTUAL relationship to food on Lite.

So, it's probably each to his own. :)

Hi BL - yes I have less than 3stone. Just about a stone+ probably. It's just that I can't do it on my own. At the moment I can't manage to get hold of a counsellor either to get started!! The one I thought was going to contact me still hasn't done so, so I've tried another one today. I really hope this works. It's middle age spread and eating too much, and also a drop too much wine probably. Thanks for all the support here, it's great. I hope I have something to report soon. Mumbles

BL - I know you are a very much black&white type of thinking person - and that is fine! We are all different in that respect; however I did both: the abstinence for 9 months and Lite for 4 months, and both were as easy and as difficult as each other. They were too different to compare.
Abstinence set the boundaries FOR you... Lite you need to take control and set boundaries for yourself. I personally learnt MUCH more about myself, discipline, portion control and my ACTUAL relationship to food on Lite.

So, it's probably each to his own. :)

ACtually Min, I think in all colours of the rainbow - but of course it always each to their own. I just would think having *some* food would be so difficult - but hats off to those that do!

I just feel very strongly about my experience on this diet, so that is what I can convey - not really about black or white thinking. ;)

Only tryin to help. ;):)

Last edited:
Hi BL - yes I have less than 3stone. Just about a stone+ probably. It's just that I can't do it on my own. At the moment I can't manage to get hold of a counsellor either to get started!! The one I thought was going to contact me still hasn't done so, so I've tried another one today. I really hope this works. It's middle age spread and eating too much, and also a drop too much wine probably. Thanks for all the support here, it's great. I hope I have something to report soon. Mumbles

Oh I see - I for some reason thought you had started - kind of dipping in and out of threads recently.

Well, hang tough Mrs - once you get on the plan, you will do wonderfully. Its a brilliant program and the lessons learnt are invaluable.

I hope you find an LLC soon!!!

xx

Mumbles
What is going on with these councellors????
I really hope you get one!
Well you probably read my posts - 13lbs in 3 weeks blah blah! I am sort of stuck just now with what I should be doing??? Had a bad day yesterday and ate and ate!!
Tesco milkshake things are VILE!!! I am now thinking about a lowfat , low calorie diet?.....Just don't want to put the weight back on!!!!!
I really hope you get a bash at it - I miss the "routine" but refuse to pay £50 a week and all your food at night to loose 2lbs a week - I am not expecting to loose 7lbs but just think it is too expensive? I might write to L.L.L and air my views!!!
Anyway - let me know how you get on, always here to listen!

Suz x

B.L
I did have two stone, but now a stone - I wish I could go onto L.L, maybe be quicker. I am kind of stuck now, not knowing what to do!!
I soldier on......!!

Suz x

Finally had a bit of luck. Gave up with Counsellor No1. Tried No, 2 and go to a meeting on Saturday morning. I hope I can get started then, all this fussing with counsellors has taken weeks! When you weigh, do clothes count?

When you weigh, do clothes count?

Only if you wear them. ;) :D

COngrats on a start date. At last!

What exactly do you mean do your clothes count? :confused: Imean, yes, they are part of your total weight at weigh in, if thats what you mean.

Many people wear the same thing each week until they are falling off them, so that it dos not fluxuate too much.

You'd be surprised hoe much some things weigh. I have a belt ath weighs ONE POUND!!! lol

Good luck!

Mumbles

WOooo HOooo! You start on Saturday - Fantastic!!
Just go along with what you feel comfy in, but I would wear the same clothes at every weigh in. They don't take 3lb off for clothes , and you can't go in your bra and knickers (Ha! Ha!)!!

Good Luck!

Suz x

I didn't explain very well!! what I meant was do they take a few pounds off for clothes. Obviously not - thanks for the answer anyway. Yes, hopefully I start on Saturday, depends what happens really. I'm looking forward to it in a way.

Hope someone sees this - I'm just wondering, is there someone here who needs to loose just over a stone? i'm a bit worried now for my meeting, will I be 'too thin'!!!

hi mumbles, i only want to loose a stone and a half, and wasnt the thinnest by a long way there are other folk at diff stages so some are nearing their target

Thanks a lot Annamacf. I haven't started yet, I have my consultation on Saturday, and I was a bit concerned after reading here. I've only a stone+ a few pound perhaps too lose, I want to do it now before things get worse, and I seem unable to do it myself. Your post is reassuring. Thanks a lot Mumbles

I am new too

HI,
this is only my 3rd day and i feel like *hit. I have every side effect going. But I have read that the first week that is normal so not giving up.
I would be more than happy if I lost a steady 2llb a week. Slimming world and WW I only ever lost about 1llb or 0.5llb and that was without cheating!! it took too long so gave up. I have faith in this one. Keep going I am sure you will see a difference soon.

you can get weighed in your undies if you want. As my weight losses slowed towards the end I used to take off as much as I could. My LLC really didn't care. She says she's seen it all before anyway. My watch weighs almost 1lb!!

Hello!

Yes I am fine - I came off L.L.L(as I kept saying to loose a 1lb that cost you £50....doesn't add up to me??) and I am now doing a mixture of low fat, low carb and a wee bit of slim fast - I now have 18lbs off - and 10lbs to go!!
How is it going with you?

Suz x

Back