Ready to start again

day 56

Day 56
Last day of week 8 weighed In today, as my wee mam is in hospital for op and am going to stay with her next few days when she gets out tomorrow.
3lbs off so pleased and trying very hard to keep going

have a good day all xx

Week 10 Day 66

Week 10 day 66 - missing in action

Well back home, mum has recovered enough to go for a short break with brother to his home in Wales.
Have to confess to going off plan twice - with - toast and butter- my comfort food and a stiff drink to try and sleep at night and an entire bar of milka chocolate in one sitting, which I then threw up.
Other than that have been on auto pilot, all exercise has been out the window, no energy left after caring for her and dad then rushing home to make sure my lot are okay.
We go for her biopsy result Tuesday, so finally we will know where we are. So I am trying my best to keep going but am actually not too bothered with the strict rules of it all, will pick up again when I can.
All the very best to all you who are keeping going x

Last edited:
Sounds like things are pretty hectic for you! Well done on sticking to it :)

Starting again

Well back yet again.....

Without going into details have had a bad couple of months and still bad times ahead but feel have to get a handle on this weight.
The diet was going so well but stress and worry won out and went back to bad habits. Weight is now 17 stone 5 not quite back at starting weight but to close for comfort.
The funny thing is I have been eating what I want and not great choices but I feel utterly crap, I felt so much better with low carbs and had so much energy even though at times I would long for carbs.
Anyway, new day 1 tomorrow
Wish me luck!

((((((Hugs))))))) I've been completely off any type of plan now for ages and feel crap but can't seem to turn this all around :-(
Anyway still lurking round these boards hoping one day I lose weight. Best wishes hunny x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hunca xxxxx
So very glad to hear from you, not so glad you're in a similar position :sigh:
I'm trying very hard to take control again, I too feel utterly crap and need to get back to having that energy and joy of life I had.
The news about mum was not so good, but we're all soldiering on and I figure if she can be so brave then dang it so can I.
Hunca, if you ever need a sounding board i'm here girl errrr once I work out how to private message lol
all the very best to you and yours x

Day 1 Deja Vu

Day 1 Deja Vu

Well as the title says been here got the tshirt, mug, book and seen the film.
Self destructed under extreme pressure but up off the ropes and ready to hopefully go the distance!!

Have re set everything, was at 2 and half stone off well on way to 3 stone when I crashed and burned.
So now at 1 stone 3lbs off grrrrrrrr

Had a blow out of paella last night as a farewell to rice lol and the last of the Lindt chocolate which had become a daily staple.

Am now sitting with a hot banana shake and actually enjoying it, working this weekend and hoping the work will divert me from wanting the usual suspects.

Have a good day all xx

Back