realistic loss

gemma_

Silver Member
I been on sw 2 weeks... 1st week stuck 80% lost 5lb this week not stuck and maintained...

i'm going on holiday in 6 weeks (only to haven) i dont want a bikini body by then however i'd like to get into last years summer clothes as theres alot in wardrobe!
im currently a comfortable 18 but can get in 16s and feel like cant breath! clothes in wardrobe are 16 :(

if i stick to die 100% what target is realistic to set myself to lose?

If you could manage 1.5lbs a week which is definatly realistic you could lose 9lbs in those 6 weeks. Any more would be a bonus :)

Hi Gemma,

I think you can absolutely get into yout 16's in 6 weeks! You have proved by following the plan (even by 80%) you can have fantasic losses so imagine what following the plan 100% will do. You will probably even find that after the 3/4 week you're so pleased that it spurs you on even more to your goal.

Go for it lady! xx

Thankyou :) going to try excersise alot more too try tone up as i go :) don't really want to be buying all new holiday clothes when have some lovely things in wardrobe :(

well my consultant set me 2lb to lose this week as thats what i need for half st ... so after this week going aim for 1 halflb loss :) thankyou for your help, wasn't sure whats 'realistic' and didnt want set myself something not possible !

this i most determined Ive ever felt so hoping i do it :) fingers cross i lose some off hips/belly to get in those clothes :) lol

If you could manage 1.5lbs a week which is definatly realistic you could lose 9lbs in those 6 weeks. Any more would be a bonus :)

thats :D looking at that.. if i manage lose that in 6 weeks that be almost a st loss in 8 weeks total... i be jumping over the moon :)

I always try to look at small losses longer term, 1.5lbs a week might sound as though you have a mountain to climb to get anywhere, but over 6 weeks its 9lbs loss which is a decent amount and definatly should make your clothes feel looser.

i knowa loss is a loss to me... i have a long road to walk in front of me, but just getting in those clothes be a hurdle :)

my dads side of family are all big, thats no excuse i know but i've always said i'll never get that big (that sounds mean i do love them lol) and i am sadly every year im getting bigger so i'm going to stop the cycle! hopefully

Im averaging 1lb a week and thats ok with me! If you think that 1lb a week in 6 weeks is nearly half a stone, you will definitely get into your size 16's Hun!

Back