Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

realistic loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gemma_, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I been on sw 2 weeks... 1st week stuck 80% lost 5lb this week not stuck and maintained...

i'm going on holiday in 6 weeks (only to haven) i dont want a bikini body by then however i'd like to get into last years summer clothes as theres alot in wardrobe!
    im currently a comfortable 18 but can get in 16s and feel like cant breath! clothes in wardrobe are 16 :(

if i stick to die 100% what target is realistic to set myself to lose?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    If you could manage 1.5lbs a week which is definatly realistic you could lose 9lbs in those 6 weeks. Any more would be a bonus :)

4. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Gemma,

I think you can absolutely get into yout 16's in 6 weeks! You have proved by following the plan (even by 80%) you can have fantasic losses so imagine what following the plan 100% will do. You will probably even find that after the 3/4 week you're so pleased that it spurs you on even more to your goal.

Go for it lady! xx

5. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thankyou :) going to try excersise alot more too try tone up as i go :) don't really want to be buying all new holiday clothes when have some lovely things in wardrobe :(

well my consultant set me 2lb to lose this week as thats what i need for half st ... so after this week going aim for 1 halflb loss :) thankyou for your help, wasn't sure whats 'realistic' and didnt want set myself something not possible !

this i most determined Ive ever felt so hoping i do it :) fingers cross i lose some off hips/belly to get in those clothes :) lol

6. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    thats :D looking at that.. if i manage lose that in 6 weeks that be almost a st loss in 8 weeks total... i be jumping over the moon :)

7. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    I always try to look at small losses longer term, 1.5lbs a week might sound as though you have a mountain to climb to get anywhere, but over 6 weeks its 9lbs loss which is a decent amount and definatly should make your clothes feel looser.

8. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    i knowa loss is a loss to me... i have a long road to walk in front of me, but just getting in those clothes be a hurdle :)

my dads side of family are all big, thats no excuse i know but i've always said i'll never get that big (that sounds mean i do love them lol) and i am sadly every year im getting bigger so i'm going to stop the cycle! hopefully

9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im averaging 1lb a week and thats ok with me! If you think that 1lb a week in 6 weeks is nearly half a stone, you will definitely get into your size 16's Hun!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.