reality check

Maddysmum

Gold Member
Thinking sack off sw - life stressful /super busy without worrying have I got enough syns for this but nervous will be like giving myself permission to not even try. What to do???

Been super good in last 3 wk (+ lost total halfpound)
I email my food diary to consultant every night so I know food right+ exercise 3-4wk
That said was due totm last thur and yet not arrived desdpite severe stomach cramps.

jezzi999 said:
I've done this so many times and for me (maybe not for you) it was because I was scared of failing, so instead I quit! I'd kid myself and say "Oh I could do this if I wanted to, and I'd be really good at it, but I can't be bothered/too busy" etc. but in my heart of hearts I was too scared to commit a 100%. So I'd quit, But just end up back in the gaining weight, feeling guilty cycle.

This time I've really thrown myself into it 100%, and I only lose about 1lb a week... But that's fine. It's a loss. And over 21weeks i've lost 23lb a it's really starting to show. The only way I can avoid the how many syns/can I have it feeling (which I hate too) is to plan - I'm usually only organised enough to plan one day ahead. Also my snacks/treats etc sometimes I write on the pack in marker pen what the syn values are, so I don't have to think too much when I fancy them.

So that's just my point of view - you might be completely different. But just thought I'd post incase you were similar x

Thanks x Your prob right, I'm not 100% committed because my lifes been ridiculously busy/stressy and this was way down on my list of priorities so maybe need to adjust my thinking/priorities x

Your head really needs to be in the right place. If you are not 100% committed to the plan then you wont get the losses you desire. Heres to a more positive week for you this week, with the weight coming off nicely. Sending positive vibes in your direction. Dont look backwards because youre not going there! This is the first day of the rest of your life!! :)

hollys nan said:
Your head really needs to be in the right place. If you are not 100% committed to the plan then you wont get the losses you desire. Heres to a more positive week for you this week, with the weight coming off nicely. Sending positive vibes in your direction. Dont look backwards because youre not going there! This is the first day of the rest of your life!! :)

Thanks x

Thinking sack off sw - life stressful /super busy without worrying have I got enough syns for this but nervous will be like giving myself permission to not even try. What to do???

Been super good in last 3 wk (+ lost total halfpound)
I email my food diary to consultant every night so I know food right+ exercise 3-4wk
That said was due totm last thur and yet not arrived desdpite severe stomach cramps.

Half a pound is a loss, it doesn't matter how much it is you're heading in the right direction, is there any rush to lose weight?

Ok so give up & where will you be this time next wk, nxt mth, nxt year?????????????? probably heavier than you are now & not happy with yourself.

Also if you find you've not enough syns left well thats how it is, if you have more syns you're not going to lose weight.

What do you have your syns on? I know life is stressful, it is for a lot of us, but can you spare 15mins a day to plan your diary/syns for the following day. Is there a time when you want more than 15 syns per day, have you thought of having your syns weekly, would this fit in with your life easier?

Good luck & if you want to lose weight, try & stick to SW, it does work;)

Back