When it was time to renew my insurance ,dh found a aquote that was over £100 cheaper than the firm I was with. Contacted them and they couldn't match it so said we'd leave it. But didnt say I wish to cancel. Anyway though it was cancelled and went with the new firm.The new one wanted a copy of my no claims but wouldn't accept the one sent to me by the 1st firm as it wasn't on headed paper. Understandable I thought, and phoned the 1st firm for a acopy.Was then told I had a current policy with them. Told them I didnt but they asked for over £120 to cancel it. However they would check the phone calls to see if I had done what I said. Week later I get a aletter demanding payment. Contacyted them and because I apparently didn't say use their wording they are threatening me with a adebt agency etc. Just written back and now waiting the reply.And they are refusing to send me the no claims so that will cost me over £200.