REALLY annoyed that (complimentary) comments are making me cheat!!!!!

BuxomBarrister

I am getting so close to goal but people have started saying nice things which obviously I can't complain about but it is making me lose my willpower!!! ARRGHH!!

I started this week so so well and was on for a 4 or even 5lb loss but totally lost it over the weekend.

I went to stay with my OH's family and they were amazed by my loss and seemed quite annoyed when I was refusing food (MIL's home cooked sunday roast arghh!!!) so I just had to eat. Then this became, a plate of chinese takeaway, a cheese sandwich, two bowls of MIL's spag bol and poached eggs on toast!!! As well as the roast!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

Please please help me get my motivation back for the final stone :(

Cmon now! I've had the biggest binge the last 4 days but today's a fresh start! Ive got another 2 stone ish to lose, so we can do it together :) xx

Put it behind you, it was one weekend, it hasn't spoiled your diet. You can get back on track for this final stone.

I did the same last time when people started to compliment me! Think it makes you complacent and think 'I'm thin now, I can eat!' lol. It isn't completely ruined though, you've come so far.

it's hard to get your head round the compliments but we've got to sort our heads out and make sure that eating too much is an old habbit nice compliments or not, those nice compliments that make us eat will soon be the compliments that get us back to the start with a whole lot of wobbly compliment bits to lose xx

I agree with the other posters it is hard to cope with the changes & compliments. I know cos once I got near my goal I messed up not in a big way but enough to annoy & upset myself. I'm back on track now & because you’ve acknowledged your slight (very very very slight) stray off the Exante path you too can dust yourself off & carry on back to your avatar picture glory days.

Well seems like I was worrying for nothing! Just did my Week 10 weigh-in and have lost 2lbs this week!!!:eek:

Yay, that's brilliant.

Back