Really can't do it alone.....

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
so this week I will be signing up to monthly pass and returning to my group.

I was thinking of waiting til the new changes come in but to be honest the way I am going I could gain another 10lb by then!

So will be back at group Wednesday evening and back on track from Thursday morning.

I was going to buy a new top today as I have a meal out tomorrow but every one I tried on looked bloomin hideous and I thought whats the point it would be too big before long so a waste of money ;) It will be far better to get into all my slinky clothes at some point.

To be fair I have over 4 stone lose, closer to 5 really but I will get there.

Georgina

Pinkyfluff. A new start sounds good :) Good luck on the new journey! I find the meetins very useful, before i started them i honestly thought, omg im going to fat fighters! but now I go, i find them really useful, and yes we clap when we loose weight - however its good to celebrate losses!!

Have fun on your first weigh in! :)

Hiya Im having a fresh start this week Im doing bootcamp with strict food plan,I think its a good idea to refresh it and it makes it feel all new again :) well done on making positive steps to get to goal.
Ive 4-5 stone left to go too we're do it hey xxx

Well. I paid for my monthly pass earlier and printed it out so no excuse. Had a meal out this evening and thoroughly enjoyed it. So my frame of mind is ready now.

Thanks for your replies.

X

A fresh start once in a while is healthy. Sometimes you just arent in the mood for it and once your ready you will go back :)

Lots and lots of luck with your weight loss.

This site is great :)

I have about 5 stone to lose also, it seems so much but i am just taking it a week at a time.

Yep i agree i started afresh 10/10/10 and ive lost 8lbs this week! You've done brilliant so far, good luck with your new start!

x

Hiya Happy Hippo!

1st months monthly pass is £12.95 and thereafter £19.99 a month, you get esource with that. You can sign up for just the esource tools but I am not sure how much it is and I like going to group.

x

hi good luck with you new weightloss venture i am sur eyou can do it no trouble at all good luck x

Back