Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Really can't do it alone.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pinkyfluff, 16 October 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    so this week I will be signing up to monthly pass and returning to my group.

I was thinking of waiting til the new changes come in but to be honest the way I am going I could gain another 10lb by then!

So will be back at group Wednesday evening and back on track from Thursday morning.

I was going to buy a new top today as I have a meal out tomorrow but every one I tried on looked bloomin hideous and I thought whats the point it would be too big before long so a waste of money ;) It will be far better to get into all my slinky clothes at some point.

To be fair I have over 4 stone lose, closer to 5 really but I will get there.

Georgina

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loopyluc

Loopyluc And Again...........

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    Pinkyfluff. A new start sounds good :) Good luck on the new journey! I find the meetins very useful, before i started them i honestly thought, omg im going to fat fighters! but now I go, i find them really useful, and yes we clap when we loose weight - however its good to celebrate losses!!

Have fun on your first weigh in! :)

4. size102b

size102b Banned

Hiya Im having a fresh start this week Im doing bootcamp with strict food plan,I think its a good idea to refresh it and it makes it feel all new again :) well done on making positive steps to get to goal.
    Ive 4-5 stone left to go too we're do it hey xxx

5. pinkyfluff

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well. I paid for my monthly pass earlier and printed it out so no excuse. Had a meal out this evening and thoroughly enjoyed it. So my frame of mind is ready now.

Thanks for your replies.

X

6. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    A fresh start once in a while is healthy. Sometimes you just arent in the mood for it and once your ready you will go back :)

7. Louisa78

Louisa78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(36.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lots and lots of luck with your weight loss.

This site is great :)

I have about 5 stone to lose also, it seems so much but i am just taking it a week at a time.

8. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Yep i agree i started afresh 10/10/10 and ive lost 8lbs this week! You've done brilliant so far, good luck with your new start!

x

9. happyhippo

happyhippo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi how much is the monthly pass ?

do ww still do esource too

10. pinkyfluff

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya Happy Hippo!

1st months monthly pass is £12.95 and thereafter £19.99 a month, you get esource with that. You can sign up for just the esource tools but I am not sure how much it is and I like going to group.

x

11. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hi good luck with you new weightloss venture i am sur eyou can do it no trouble at all good luck x

12. struthie

struthie Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher's
    Good luck my bestest xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.