Really chuffed with myself *contains food!!*

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Well this weekend my hubby was home (I only see him every other month or so!) Friday we all went to the coast, they had ice creams, fish and chips, and thai take away for tea, I had my packs!!!! Then today we went to the cinema, and Mac D's I didnt pinch any fries or pop corn, have been soooooo good!!

I had a little bit of pork and veggies on saturday, it was hard to ignore the mash, but I struggled by (wahhhhhh!!)

I bought a bikini too. :eek: I look a right pratt, but I dont care, for two weeks no one will see me who knows me, not even my hubby, just the kids!! Bugger it!!! Best get that '6 weeks (wonder if it will work in 2 weeks!??!) to 6 pack' DVD out hahaha!!!

You are doing so well and I can't wait to start, I shall be starting in two weeks and u really r making me determinde to do this, keep it up.

Well done hun that takes some serious will power xxx

Thanks :) It has been hard work, but so happy I have resisted!! I thought Id post as we are quick to say when we go off track, but think we should all sing about it when things go well too!!

I'm the same, at a kids party today an had two prawns lol...nothing else, the buffet looked lush lol

I'm the same, at a kids party today an had two prawns lol...nothing else, the buffet looked lush lol

Wow, well done, that is hard, Im unstoppable at a buffet!!!! I LOVE buffet food!

Good for you Hels! With that determination you'll be at goal in no time x x

Well done!!!! That's so good, i wish we all could resist temptation like that!

Back