Really Ill Today

Elzibaby

Hey everyone,
I am on the Exante Total, started on Friday
Problem is I am extremely unwell today, I have a cold/flu and feel absolutely exhausted.
The cold started before Exante but has got so bad today I got sent home from work.
Should I continue exante while I'm ill ? Everyone is telling me I should possibly two 2 meal replacements and a low calorie meal too ?
Thanks

Sorry to hear that your unwell :(
If you have a low cal meal (below 600cals) then technically you are still on plan as you will be doing simple solution, which is what we follow in our add a meal week, I'm sure you will still lose weight as it will be different and healthier to what your used to I presume?

Your health is a lot more important then the amount you might lose this week, so don't feel bad if you feel you need have something to eat to help get you back on the mend. There is a sticky list of keto friendly foods that should help you get into ketosis still :) x

Thanks for your advice I'm definitely going to have something to eat tonight I feel like my body is giving in once I'm better I can give 100%. X

Get better soon :) x

Hi Elzibaby, hope you're feeling better soon! I've been ill with the same sort of thing for the last few days, and ended up completely off plan :(
Feeling much better now though so am planning to get started again tomorrow! Honestly don't think I could have got through the last few days without adding some food... or maybe I'm just making excuses! It just seems hard to believe that our bodies can recover quickly while surviving on so few calories, I think some extra protein and whatever else you feel like you need gives you the chance to recover!
Get well soon!

Back