Really impressed...

_Becca

1st day of cruise today, I lost 5lbs in attack the dukan website said it would only be 3 so over the moon.

So looking forward to a salad and some mushrooms and onions with my dinner tonight.

Sorry a bit random but so happy I found this diet, wish I had found it earlier.

Thanks,
A 12st 4lb me (lightest I can remeber being!)

x

CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy cruise!!Never will veg taste soooooo good!

Well done, Becca.

I'm thrilled and impressed with the diet too. Starting 3rd day of Attack today and already dropped 4.5 lbs. Your current stats are similar to mine and I think these are really surprising losses considering!

I lost a stone on Cambridge earlier in the year, but have been messing around on and off diets since then. Positive now that Dukan can get me where I want to be with no messing!

Looking forward to grilled toms and mushroom with my brekkie on Saturday!

Thanks for the replies, I have ordered a chicken salad for my lunch and I am salvating thinking about it.

I was told I may have headaches but to be honest I have never felt better, cutting carbs has made a huge difference to how I feel and I feel alot less bloated. Not one headache yet, I usually suffer from migranes too.

Good luck with your last day of attack frappe and enjoy cruise.

I can feel it that this diet is going to get me where I want to be (hopefully before xmas) and I am tempted to add another 14lbs onto my target to take me into the 10's. See how I feel when I get there.

I have a 30th on the 17th of december and would love to be able to wear a size 10 dress.

x

i wish i had known about the diet years ago i maybe would never have got to the size i did if i had

I agree Ellie, I'm the same, if I'd known every time I put on a few lbs I should do a few days of PP I never would have let it get out of hand x Best of luck with the plan Becca and congrats for your loss so far!

Well done Becca! Enjoy your veggies.

Well done that's fantastic ....think I've found my diet soul mate too xx

Back