Really Late Dinner Night Before Weigh-In?

tuppers

So I normally weigh in a on Wednesday morning (before eating or drinking anything). But due to falling asleep around 4pm, dinner went in the oven really late and didn't eat until 9:45pm, finishing around 10:15pm.

On the night before WI, I normally have a light-ish meal and try to eat around 7pm, where-as tonight we had a gammon roast (3 slices of gammon, 200g of cubed/garlic'd potatoes, roasted carrots and steamed broccoli) and I've had it really late.

Having looked at the rest of my week I was aiming for a 1lb loss at best, now I'm worried it might even look like I've gained. Additionally I use my WiiFit to weigh myself so there is no 1/2 pounds or 1/4 pounds.

GUTTED!

What should I do? Weigh myself as normal and just try to stay positive, and hope for a more substantial loss next week?

I eat at that time every night and it dosnt effect my weigh ins ..... if u have stuck to ur points u should b fine
good luck

Thanks! Do you weigh-in in the morning?

yes 9.30 on a tues ... i put half a pound on this week but it was def not 2 do with the wi time it was 2do with me stuffing my face haha

Okay thanks! :) I'll have my fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow !

Definitely still weigh in. It's true, eating heavy and late may have a slight affect on your weigh in, but if it does, you will know why. Do your weigh in, and if you don't get the result you want, I'm sure it will show up next week :)

No gain but stayed the same =/ . But have taken a complete new take on this week and being super good with my points :) hoping for a double pound loss next week :)

well done for STS! It is true that it doesn't affect your weight too much the time of the night you eat dinner - after all you have a lot of hours to digest. But it is true that if you're used to eat dinner at 7 and this time you had it at 10, and normally you also had a light one whereas this time you had a heavy one, there is still going to be food in transit on the following morning. So well done for staying the same and you'll see that you'll have a great loss next week! xx

Thanks :) Found another fault with my pointing! I had miscalculated my breakfast by 1.5 points -every- morning, so I was lucky it wasn't a gain!

Back