Really need a good recipe quick

elicia89

I've been researching recipes a for about a hour and can't find much , seen loads previous but today isn't my day I'm cooking for my boyfriend and started slimming world today so need a nice dinner to cook him , he doesn't particularly like ANY veg but I do sometime put it in and watch him pick it out or anyone got any good recipes with chicken then I could veg on the side for me and not him I'm going to Asda in the next half hour so please please help meeee :)

Get some chicken breast and just season with cajun spice, spray with fry light and bung in the oven along with SW chips. Put the chips in microwave first to soften them then place in tray already sprayed with fry light, spray chips and sprinkle any seasoning over them I like chilli half way through turn and spray and sprinkle more chilli over them. You could have any veg with that x

Thank you think I may do this but with sweet potatoe fries cos I love them haha I don't suppose you no a recipe something to do with chicken and diet coke /fanta I've briefly seen it but didn't read it or am I going mad ?

Thank you think I may do this but with sweet potatoe fries cos I love them haha I don't suppose you no a recipe something to do with chicken and diet coke /fanta I've briefly seen it but didn't read it or am I going mad ?

Here's the fanta chicken one

image-1676612708.jpg

Search for diet coke chicken I don't have it handy just now

Found this on another page................

DIET COKE CHICKEN
1 X CAN OF DIET COKE
6 TBSP OF PASSATA
2 X CHICKEN BREASTS
ONIONS, MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS
1X TBSP OF WORCESTER SAUCE

COOK ONION, GARLIC AND PEPPERS FOR A COUPLE OF MINS IN FRY LIGHT, THEN ADD THE MUSHROOMS, THINLY SLICE THE CHICKEN BREAST AND FRY UNTIL GOLDEN. MIX THE PASSATA
WORCESTER SAUCE AND CAN OF DIET COKE IN A JUG AND ADD TO THE CHICKEN AND VEG MIX AND REDUCE DOWN TILL ITS LIKE A STICKY SAUCE.

Back