really nervous about going up a step

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Moleymole, 25 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Moleymole

Moleymole Nicki xxx

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(19.4%)
    Diet:
    CD
    that I'll put weight on :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

me too :( my CDC wants me to start 810 next weeks and i really reluctant , whcih I know is silly !! as long as you workup the steps , so reintroduce carbs slowly , if you have less than 2000 claories a day you WILL loose weight , its all just science , but I am feeling your fear :eek:
    when will you be moving up ?

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    You still loose weight ladies. I lost 2.5lb last week on the 810, was 9lb previous week on ss. I lost weight on the 1000/1200 plan too

5. Moleymole

Moleymole Nicki xxx

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(19.4%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am moving to ss+ officially nxt week then 810 the week after when hubby is home x hope I do still lose I am worried I'll suddenly start putting on loads of weight

6. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

You'll be fine Hun but I understand why you are nervous...I'm sure I'll be the same. Enjoy it, you've worked so hard these past few weeks and you'll still be doing the shred xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.