• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

really nervous

Going to see counciller today about starting.. seeing her at 1pm with another new girl, so starting it tommorrow, i am very nervous.. i weighed today and i weigh 220 pounds can not believe it i was only 214 last week i have well pigged out..

hope i do it!! i really need this!!

thanks for listening

update later

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Don't be nervous:) Just take the plunge and you will be so pleased that you did. The weight will drop off and in the mean time you can a lot about yourself and your triggers during this journey...
Welcome to one of the most exciting journey you have ever taken!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good luck with you start, first few days are the hardest but stick with it hun....it is a wonderful diet to be on with quick results....and don't forget tp glug that water!!

THE MORE YOU DRINK THE MORE YOU SHRINK

Good Luck on your journey Hun.

This isn't the easiest of plans to follow, but once you get the hang of it the weight just melts away!!!

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Good luck hun, you can do it!! Take it easy the first few days - stick to it 100% and this time next week you'll be feeling sooooo good and loving those scales!! You can do it!! x

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
To be truthful I haven't found CD difficult at all - in fact it is one of the easiest diets I have ever done - and I think that is because it took away having to think about food 24/7.

It is a very exciting journey - just take the plunge and you will be fine!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I started at 214 this year , i'm at 190 at the moe as broke off twice , and you know i texted my CDC today waiting to hear back to restart again , I guess you thought you would have a feast before you get started hehe . good luck and all you can do is keep trying!

I went.. all went fine, lovely lady.. got my weeks supply cost me £50! i am having 4 shakes a day!! starting tommorrow..

going to do a tracker thingy now for my sig...

Good luck Amethyst, don't be nervous the weight will soon be melting away!!

Georgie
x

hey - thought i would encourage all newbies with my great news. I have just lost 12 pounds in my 1st week! It was my time of the month on 1st weigh in but its still bloody good going!