Really Nervous

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ArmsOfAnAngel, 19 February 2007 Social URL.

1. ArmsOfAnAngel

ArmsOfAnAngel Full Member

Was not too sure where to post this, but I am trying to stay up but bed is calling...... My exam results come anywhere from 11pm tonight.......

I should be a part-qualified accountant then...... I need to pass this to sit my next ones in May this year, fingers crossed for me all please....

No idea how to celebrate if I pass, we'd normally celebrate with a meal out or a take-out. Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Good luck, hun - I would try to get some sleep if I were you - no point in staying up fretting about what is done.

Re celebrations - a trip to the theatre?? Weekend away? Treatment at your local beauty parlour??

xxxx

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Fingers crossed as I type (not an easy task I can tell you!). Seriously though all the best for your exam results, hope you don't have to wait too long.

You don't need food to celebrate, treat yourself to a nice present instead - whatever floats your boat really. Be that a treatment - facial, massage, something like that, a new handbag, make-up, whatever, just do something for you to celebrate your hard work & your achievement.

One of my treats for losing weight was a trip to the Theatre, which was lovely.

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Snap Isobel - some great ideas there if I say so myself :p

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck with your results. What about a nice spa day or something for you and a friend :)

7. ArmsOfAnAngel

ArmsOfAnAngel Full Member

Passed.... I am now officially a part-qualified accountant.... :)

Roll on exams in May now and another 3 years or more of slog.....

8. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    congratulations, you must be so pleased,
    make sure you treat yourself to something good & extavagant
    xx:)

9. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    well done!!!

so whats the treat gonna be? :D

10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WELL DONE !!! that's great news.......mind you....looking forward to MORE exams ??!!:eek: :eek: think you need to go for a lie-down......:p

Good luck with the rest of your course....

love

Debz
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.