Really Nervous

ArmsOfAnAngel

Was not too sure where to post this, but I am trying to stay up but bed is calling...... My exam results come anywhere from 11pm tonight.......

I should be a part-qualified accountant then...... I need to pass this to sit my next ones in May this year, fingers crossed for me all please....

No idea how to celebrate if I pass, we'd normally celebrate with a meal out or a take-out. Any suggestions?

Good luck, hun - I would try to get some sleep if I were you - no point in staying up fretting about what is done.

Re celebrations - a trip to the theatre?? Weekend away? Treatment at your local beauty parlour??

xxxx

Fingers crossed as I type (not an easy task I can tell you!). Seriously though all the best for your exam results, hope you don't have to wait too long.

You don't need food to celebrate, treat yourself to a nice present instead - whatever floats your boat really. Be that a treatment - facial, massage, something like that, a new handbag, make-up, whatever, just do something for you to celebrate your hard work & your achievement.

One of my treats for losing weight was a trip to the Theatre, which was lovely.

Snap Isobel - some great ideas there if I say so myself :p

Passed.... I am now officially a part-qualified accountant.... :)

Roll on exams in May now and another 3 years or more of slog.....

congratulations, you must be so pleased,
make sure you treat yourself to something good & extavagant
xx:)

well done!!!

so whats the treat gonna be? :D

Passed.... I am now officially a part-qualified accountant.... :)

Roll on exams in May now and another 3 years or more of slog.....

WELL DONE !!! that's great news.......mind you....looking forward to MORE exams ??!!:eek: :eek: think you need to go for a lie-down......:p

Good luck with the rest of your course....

love

Debz
xx

Back