really pleased

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
well i went for my first weigh in this afternoon before i started work and was well pleased.

Just completed my first week albeit a slightly extended week of 9 days lol but lost 14 1/2lb's

i am well pleased to be honest, really makes it worth while. i had been ressisting the scales as well so was rather shocked lol

anyway thought i would share it with you all thanks

Adam

Congrats on the loss! That's a great start for you. The first week is hard but it's so worth it isn't it? Keep up the good work.

:wow:Well done, what a good start.XX

:talk017:

fabulous start! well done :)

Well done Adam! :happy096:

well done you xxx

thanks people, just hope i can keep the losses as high as possible for as long as i can.

and to be honest i didnt find it too difficult to begin with but thats more likely because i was slightly ill anyway

its hard though when people are eating takeaways and that around you but i just get on with it and have a shake instead lol

WEll done Adam!!

I know what you mean about people eating takeaways around you - I was so pleased after my weigh in this evening, that i treated my girls to a McDonalds!!! You have no idea how hard it was ordering the food, emptying the chips for the little one, and taking the burgers out of the wrappers!!!!!

The smell in the car was divine!! ha ha!!

lol i know what you mean with that everyone in work eating pizzas and that is unfair

and thanks very much peeps, am really on a high from it lol

indeed thank you

thanks people, just hope i can keep the losses as high as possible for as long as i can.

and to be honest i didnt find it too difficult to begin with but thats more likely because i was slightly ill anyway

its hard though when people are eating takeaways and that around you but i just get on with it and have a shake instead lol

that does me in take aways, i used to be terrible with them, i dread fri nights,lol

well done adam that is a mega weight loss you must be thrilled. keep up the good work!xx

thanks alot for the encouragement, really appreciate it

Back