REALLY quick Q on bars..... help!

I am new to CD and start day 1 tomorrow so i think i might avoid bars all together if they mae you crave more.

My favourite treat every night - I store my bars in the fridge in the back of the veggie crisper. About 8pm i take one out, cut it into about 30 pieces with a sharp knife, put it into a cute little bowl and in the freezer until about 9pm when i have it with tea or coffee. It takes about 10 mins to eat them (slowly) and i appreciate every mouthful!

My favourite is Toffee. I have only tried that plus choc & caramel. I'm just about to order peanut & cranberry because people often mention they are yummy!!

im a peanut bar freak and do exactly what you do miss piggy strange the things we do, had a couple of diff bars this week but peanut is the fave, i do sometimes have two bars a day i tend to have the bars first and then the shakes and porridge closer to wi day dont know if thats the right way but its my way x

god I absolutely adore the choc orange. I cut in half to look like a twix (it looks bigger than when you cut it the other way!! Silly, I know). Then I cut each stick into teeny cubes and munch one of them over an hour with a pint of water. And then after another meal, i enjoy the other half in small cubes with more water.

Back