really really bad 2 WEEKS!

sxykyle

OMG i seriously need someone to wake me up and shake me lol! i seriously need some wise words and some help really :cry: i had a really bad 2 weeks not just one week but two :cry: i feel so horrible and fat and even clothes are tighter i could honestly cry! i couldnt make last mon weigh in due to personal reason but i am going this mon and i am terrified! i feel so low which means i am eating junk to make me feel better it just a vicious circle! i am going to start a fresh 2mo but i dont know whether to just wait til Mon and start a fresh from weigh in as the damage is already done what shall i do i need to do something lol :cry:

Hi

I know exactly how you feel. I started the first time April 2011 and lost 18lbs in about 7 weeks. I did the same as you and had a bad couple of weeks and I didn't go to group because I was scared to. I fell completely off the wagon and ended putting 8lbs back on. I rejoined group last week after going at it alone.
I feel like kicking myself for ever quitting in the first place.
If i was you i would go to group and face it. Start a fresh tomoz, put it all behind you and get back into it :)

Lisa xx

Hi

I know exactly how you feel. I started the first time April 2011 and lost 18lbs in about 7 weeks. I did the same as you and had a bad couple of weeks and I didn't go to group because I was scared to. I fell completely off the wagon and ended putting 8lbs back on. I rejoined group last week after going at it alone.
I feel like kicking myself for ever quitting in the first place.
If i was you i would go to group and face it. Start a fresh tomoz, put it all behind you and get back into it :)

Lisa xx

I know its horrible isnt it! that what i am scared off of going on Mon and finding out i have put on half a stone it would honestly cry but damage is done now :( i have been going gym though so i am hoping not a lot dont even know why i done it it just happened and i feel awful back on it 2mo then now if i carry on until mon it will be half a stone gain! thank you xx

Its not a problem at all.
Good glad you decided to start again tomoz.

Lisa x

The only thing worse that two bad weeks is two weeks and one day ;)

You can't change what happened in the past so there is no point in brooding over it. All you can change is the future so sit down and plan what you are going to eat tomorrow and what you are going to do differently so you don'd fall off the wagon again :)

Ok, so u had a bad two weeks, u know what u have done and it cant be changed BUT u can change what happens in the future, get back on track from tomorrow and u will start to undo what u have done. start by planning every thing u eat and drink plenty :) . At least by not putting it off u will do less damage and u never know u maybe pleasantly surprised at WI :)

!!! i didnt even read the post above mine!! great minds think alike :)

The only thing worse that two bad weeks is two weeks and one day ;)

You can't change what happened in the past so there is no point in brooding over it. All you can change is the future so sit down and plan what you are going to eat tomorrow and what you are going to do differently so you don'd fall off the wagon again :)

lol i like that first comment made me smile :) yeah going do that before i go bed plan for the rest of the week. i mean when i have a bad day i feel terrible but 2 weeks :eek: is awful lol xx

Ok, so u had a bad two weeks, u know what u have done and it cant be changed BUT u can change what happens in the future, get back on track from tomorrow and u will start to undo what u have done. start by planning every thing u eat and drink plenty :) . At least by not putting it off u will do less damage and u never know u maybe pleasantly surprised at WI :)

i doubt i will be surprised at weigh in the amount i have eaten is disgusting! my stomach is so bloated and i feel so sick! i got terrible wind which im not surpised (prob too much info!) :p xx

I'm in the exact same boat (except my week is Thursday to Thursday) I stayed at my mums for a week who's fed me so much fried food and just amazing stuff that made me unable to bear going back to slimming world recipes. I've been back nearly a week where I've been indulging in so much crap its disgusting! I've done no exercise and I've been out drinking too :(
I'm so scared of going to weigh in tomorrow, specially when the girl who weighs us is dead slim and judgemental. Plus I'll have to pay double when I'm broke >.<
But I've come here to admit what a pig I've been cos I feel thats a positive step towards making the weigh in tomorrow..

I'm in the exact same boat (except my week is Thursday to Thursday) I stayed at my mums for a week who's fed me so much fried food and just amazing stuff that made me unable to bear going back to slimming world recipes. I've been back nearly a week where I've been indulging in so much crap its disgusting! I've done no exercise and I've been out drinking too :(
I'm so scared of going to weigh in tomorrow, specially when the girl who weighs us is dead slim and judgemental. Plus I'll have to pay double when I'm broke >.<
But I've come here to admit what a pig I've been cos I feel thats a positive step towards making the weigh in tomorrow..

i know its so hard to resist the lovely food i been eating so much not just a little bit been eating to the point where i feel actually sick which is not a nice feeling :( lying in bed unable to move lol! was supoosed to start fresh mon but yesterday went to see an old friend and we ended up going pub for dinner and a takeaway for tea plus pudding which each :eek: i couldnt move supposed to start today but eaten hole tub of ben and jerry icecream (it was on offer!) lol. but that not right the person who weighs you should not be judgmental at end of day we all go off wagon we are only human and cant expect us be 100& good every day every week we would lose our marbles if you feel this way and make you feel uneasy then couldnt you change groups?
well i feel even more lower because i used to get compliements saying "you lost weight? you look amazing" which was sucg good feeling to now in last week loads people saying "you look erm like you put bit weight on....but you look more healthy and better" i know they just saying it make it sound nicer im thinking you said i look amazing before!!! lol xx

Don't be do hard on yourself we all have off days :) I'm an all or nothing girl so when I'm doing slimming world I'm really good but then off I have s day off plan then a eat everything in sight and no matter what I do I just get these urges and eat! If I eat something naughty in the morning I think oh well I've blown it I'll eat badly all day and start tomorrow. Sorry for rambling I just wanted to say I know how you feel, my OH is off next week and we hardly see each other so I know I'm gona be bad next week and I'll enjoy it at the time but then regret it the week after. I have to get back on to SW because if I don't I'll just eat and eat! I eat until I'm bursting. Again im rambling, lol. We all have to eat and we are all human and if the weigh in woman gives you dirty looks poke her eyes out ? once you get back on it you'll feel great xx

Don't be do hard on yourself we all have off days :) I'm an all or nothing girl so when I'm doing slimming world I'm really good but then off I have s day off plan then a eat everything in sight and no matter what I do I just get these urges and eat! If I eat something naughty in the morning I think oh well I've blown it I'll eat badly all day and start tomorrow. Sorry for rambling I just wanted to say I know how you feel, my OH is off next week and we hardly see each other so I know I'm gona be bad next week and I'll enjoy it at the time but then regret it the week after. I have to get back on to SW because if I don't I'll just eat and eat! I eat until I'm bursting. Again im rambling, lol. We all have to eat and we are all human and if the weigh in woman gives you dirty looks poke her eyes out ? once you get back on it you'll feel great xx

yeah i am EXACTLY the same when i am good i really do good but as soon as i mess up and eat something naughty i go aaallll out and stuff my face til i literally feel sick! no your not rambling i like it because its what i do and its nice to know that people out there done the same and what they did next kinda thing :) see here the thing i was supposed to start fresh today but its gone out window completly :cry: i think with me this time because i been so naughty its so hard to get back on track like half way through the week i think with me i have to wait til weigh in to see the damage and then start a fresh i just cant seem to get back on track! and its so frustrating! plus we got barely any fruit left get paid 2mo whoo hoo! so i doing a big shop mon going get some new gym gear and starting the 30 day shred too so im raring to go on Mon but its just now til Mon! lol now im the one who is rambling haha :p xx

I find it difficult to draw a line under a bad day - it usually becomes a bad week, but recently I've been thinking that the sooner I get back on plan, the sooner the weight will come back off :) you never know - some carefully planned days and some speed food might get you a maintain or even a loss!

yep i'm right there with you, just haven't fallen off the wagon as yet but so tempted arghhhh, have stayed the same for a while now and i know its down to portion sizes so beginning next week i'm gonna cut them in half if i can as i know i'll still be full! It happens when you decide to jump back on the wagon plan carefully have your syns and hopefully you'll be okay x

It is hard to get back on it, I gave myself Xmas off and found it so hard to get back on it and ended up putting on 7lbs the first week and then 5 the next which just goes to show how much I was eating! I was so embarrassed and ashamed but i eventually got back and now that weight has gone but it was hard.i just had to reply because you sound so like me and I feel like im the only one that gets like that but you're not alone. It's like I need to eat all the bad stuff get it out the house to avoid temptation the next day but I feel so **** the next day that I still eat crap. It's a vicious circle :-( once those pounds start coming off again then you'll start to feel good and exercise always makes me feel better! :) good luck, if you wanna chat I'm here as I can totally relate to what you're saying.. I'm at target now and so worried about going mad and putting it back on. When I start eating bad stuff I just can't seem to stop even thou im not hungry! I did ww and i lost 2 stone, in a month it was all back on im terrible Lol I'm off rambling again!! Lol x good luck we can do this! You'll probably see a post next week after my naughty week of how depressed I am!! Lol xx

It is hard to get back on it, I gave myself Xmas off and found it so hard to get back on it and ended up putting on 7lbs the first week and then 5 the next which just goes to show how much I was eating! I was so embarrassed and ashamed but i eventually got back and now that weight has gone but it was hard.i just had to reply because you sound so like me and I feel like im the only one that gets like that but you're not alone. It's like I need to eat all the bad stuff get it out the house to avoid temptation the next day but I feel so **** the next day that I still eat crap. It's a vicious circle :-( once those pounds start coming off again then you'll start to feel good and exercise always makes me feel better! :) good luck, if you wanna chat I'm here as I can totally relate to what you're saying.. I'm at target now and so worried about going mad and putting it back on. When I start eating bad stuff I just can't seem to stop even thou im not hungry! I did ww and i lost 2 stone, in a month it was all back on im terrible Lol I'm off rambling again!! Lol x good luck we can do this! You'll probably see a post next week after my naughty week of how depressed I am!! Lol xx

Well i am expecting a big gain this week and i am thinking if i set myself out for big gain and it lower then il feel better but if i think to myself oh il only put 1lb on and it way more il feel depressed so im thinking 10lb il have put on! just first number come to my head haha! yeah i know what you mean i feel the same i feel like everyone else sticking to it and just me being naughty and no willpower and im the only one it defo helps when you find people you can relate too! aww thanks yeah i would love chat and have moan to someone lol! well il be replying to your post next week making you feel better :p! yeah same as me i did loose the weight before xmas got to target on my own then through xmas put on like a stone and half! so joined a group with the mother and im determined get to my goal again but i know what you means its like what do i do now kinda thing lol! that prob the hardest part because you think oh i can have few little treats but before you know it 7lb is back on! but it is a visious circle because i thought yes going back on track and woke up so depressed and bloated i though i need something so grab some chocolate and havent stopped all day feel good when doing it but after i stop eating i sit there and im like "WWWHHHHYYYYY" LOLxxxx

I find it difficult to draw a line under a bad day - it usually becomes a bad week, but recently I've been thinking that the sooner I get back on plan, the sooner the weight will come back off :) you never know - some carefully planned days and some speed food might get you a maintain or even a loss!

yep that happened to me! had bad day which turned into bad week didnt go weigh in because personal reason and scared to go but i thought oh il go back on track wel one bad week has turned into two whole weeks on Mon! :eek: i had a bad week one week and gained 3 and half pounds so defo going be at least half stone! but following week i did loose 5 and half so i know i can turn it around lol! i very much doubt a sts or a loss a miracle will have to happen lol xx

yep i'm right there with you, just haven't fallen off the wagon as yet but so tempted arghhhh, have stayed the same for a while now and i know its down to portion sizes so beginning next week i'm gonna cut them in half if i can as i know i'll still be full! It happens when you decide to jump back on the wagon plan carefully have your syns and hopefully you'll be okay x

Well done though for not fallen off wagon you should be proud of yourself! if you feel like your going to fall off wagon couldnt you use your syns for a takeway or that little bit extra chocolate and have few days with no syns if you think you can do it?!! xx

Back