Really really fed up

bananas-on-toast

I've started putting in the effort this week (finally!) and started taking action and really watching what I eat. How on earth do people say they feel happier and have more energy when they are dieting?? I'm exhausted and all I can think about is food, so I am constantly hungry and bored rigid!

I'm on about 1500 cal a day, with the proper mixture of things that my health trainer advised I should eat. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like this, and that it passes. Even if you are lying, just please tell me that!

Haha do you know what IS food of the heavens?!

Bananas on treacle on toast! :D

Very much so I'm afraid! I was just reminiscing from my tubby days! lol :p Must have been years since I had it!

Are you a fellow calorie counter?? Have you got a diary on here?? It's good to keep one, that way you can usually pick up on why you always feel hungry and not have much energy :)

Bananas & nutella on toast! mmm LOL

In answer to your question, it really does get easier, honest. No one loves food as much as me & it was HARD in the beginning! now its just routine and my lifestyle....its really not that tough anymore :D never thought I would say that :eek:
Make sure your drinking LOADS of water, that will fill you up & I like to eat small & regular, have snacks like fruit, never let yourself get really hungry. Good luck

I am new to calorie counting, having about 1500 a day, plus really trying to do more exercise like walking and cycling.

Just tucked into a yummy bowl of tomato soup with a bread roll to mop the slop, under 300 calories and I am stuffed! Feeling rather better today, I planned my meals and regular snacks, so I find I don't need to think about it as much, and I feel a bit more energetic. Real test is tomorrow, going on a really hardcore walk with a friend, will see how I cope!!

Im craving a krispy kreme doughnut right now! Its someones birthday at the office and shes bought one in for each person in the team - mine is the only one left just sitting there.

I told them someone else can have it but theyve said they'll wait until the end of the day to see if I change my mind lol

Im not going to change my minddddddd!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!! Haha

Got that off my chest!! but in all seriousness - i wont have it :-D X

Peanut butter, nutella and bananas on toast. Oh my goodness gracious I would kill for that right now. But I have completely banished those two delicious spreads from my house as they are pure evil for my diet lol.

It is frustrating at first, don't worry! You will get used to it and your stomach will get used to eating less and I'm sure you'll see your appetite decreasing. Soup, water, tea are all things you can have to fill you up and you might stop thinking about it. Until then, good luck!

bananas-on-toast, well done you are doing really well. When is your WI day going to be then? And have you thought about setting some mini goals to achieve?

Bren
X

Once you've had your first WI and seen that the diet is working, you'll definitely feel more positive. And it does get easier - let us know how much you have lost.

Back