Really struggling today !

nicolas

Silver Member
:cry:dunno why but i really struggling today, there are 2 batter burgers here in deli counter at work and its taking all my strenght not to eat them :break_diet:

i havent and i have drank 3 ltrs of water and about 5 coffees!!!!!! and 1 shake :( goin to have second shake soon!

i wish my ketosis would kick in !!!!!:(

it will!! just look at those batter burgers as solid lumps of fat that will NOT be on your person.

hope the ketosis comes soon hun, it's rubbish at the beginning! xxx

ha ! thanks for that, yep can just see them on each of my hips!!! ahhhh if i can just get tru till 4 o clock i know i'll be grand then i'll keep busy at home!!!

Go and weigh 34lbs of things about the house...put them in a rucksack and try and lift it. I bet you'll struggle. Then just think about how brilliantly you've done in losing that much!

You've done SO well and inspire people like me who are only just starting out- so keep it up! You can do it

xx

Sorry to hear that, but you know how much better it'll be once in you're in ketosis! Keep at it!!

Good luck!!

Hannah

Last edited:
determind girl, you cant talk your a fair insperation yourself ha 17lb 1st week!! fair play to you

Thanks Hannah, not long now 1hr 20 min i'll go home do my wii fit and then go out for long walk tru field and pamper the horses for an hour or so!

no headache yet so i suppose thats good

thanks again for advice girls ;)

aww hun its horrible isnt it.. i work with food too i`m the main person in the kitchen too so im with food all day, we do delicious paninis and jacket potatoes mmmmmm..
itsso hard just keep sipping water and youl get through it hun im sure xxxx

babes it awful but you've done this before so you do know you can get by without those god awful burgers! Not long now and you'll be bustin it on the wii fit!

Hey hun, I find I am often tempted during the day, today there were grapes at work left over from a meeting that we are allowe to finish and OMG they looked soooooooo good! There were also biscuits and sweets but they didn't bother me!!!!! At least being at work meant I wasn't home to cook tea - my eldest did that and it was all cleaned up by the time I got home!

Hang in there.

x

Hi Nicolas,
hope the rest of the day went well for you. You have done so well to come back on LT fully again and you know it will be fine.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

thanks every one, hopefully today will be better! have to stick with it till i get to goal!!!

I had a bad day yesterday.
It does get better, i had a little de-stress on here and it worked wonders , ive woken up today feeling back on track.
Hope you pick up and realise your inner strength.
Big hug.
Sunny xxx

Back