Really struggling today

Drunk Tinkerbell

Hi all

I'm on week 2, day 2 and I'm really struggling :(

I feel very emotional, pissed off, I'm being grumpy with my kids and husband, I don't want to spend time with my friends (and I'm normally the most sociable person I know, I can't bare a day going buy without me seeing a friend).

I am on my period so maybe that could be it? I've felt so drained today and so hungry and just very sad which is very unlike me. I'm generally not a miserable person.

I don't know how to get out of this mood :(

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Had a bath this morning! Although could maybe have another one.

Does anyone else really struggle with periods? I'm worried I'm going to feel like this every month :(

It's because I want a big fat chocolate bar. In fact, I just want to eat everything. I'm confident I won't but it doesn't stop me feeling miserable about it!

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Aww nooo :( I empathise with you about being grumpy with your OH cause I've been the same..

It might be your TOTM.. Maybe get an early night & a good sleep and you'll feel a lot better by morning? x

I treated myself to roast chicken and a small glass of coke zero. A bit of a cheat but not diet wrecking and stopped me wolfing down my daughter's Krispy Kreme!

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
I treated myself to roast chicken and a small glass of coke zero. A bit of a cheat but not diet wrecking and stopped me wolfing down my daughter's Krispy Kreme!

Good lass! Bet u feel v proud of urself now and u should. Lets face it, there will never be anything that comes close to the amazingness taste of krispy kremes etc BUT just imagine urself in ur shorts or pretty drsss in the summer. I imagine looking in the mirror and being happy is a better feeling than any flavour doughnut! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Caroline
After I've managed to say no to something that's really tempting, I like to sit here smugly imagining how I'd now been feeling if I'd eaten it. That usually cheers me up. I hate that feeling of sadness when you've cheated on a diet.

start - 12.2. current - 11.12. target - 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Thanks Caroline
After I've managed to say no to something that's really tempting, I like to sit here smugly imagining how I'd now been feeling if I'd eaten it. That usually cheers me up. I hate that feeling of sadness when you've cheated on a diet.

start - 12.2. current - 11.12. target - 9.7

Haha yes totally know what u mean. Today im like 'yes im amazing' for being 100% and its important we feel proud of ourselves i think.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back