Really struggling!

Having a really hard time with lipotrim today... we're not friends anymore :sigh:
On day 6 and i have been perfectly fine up until now. I feel hungry and weak. Been craving carbs ALL day. Decided i would try having a hot choc for dinner instead as getting a bit bored. shook it in my shaker and lid flew off sending it everywhere... how dumb am i!? Im so gutted as really hungry and just lost my precious dinner that i so very needed :(
To top it off, i went on the scales for the first time and cant work how much i have lost, if any! The pharmacy has recorded my weight as 80.3kg and i cant for the life of me work out what this is in st & lbs! Tried converters but they all give me 12.8 or 12.6 - would anyone here know? Thanks! x

Just think of your weigh in and how excited you will be to loose.. I am finding it hard this evening too.... so i just keep thinking of my weigh in on Thurs..

If you ruined your shake just take one out of tomorrow's and try go to chemist for an extra one...

I work out 80.3 as 176.6 lb and 12.6 stone...

Good luck with it all x

80.3kg is 12.6 stone :) Dont worry too much, stick with it, it really is worth it in the end

stick at it - you can do it!! i had a horrible first week and kept thinking tomorrow i will feel better - and eventually i did!! week 2 will be much easier :)

To work out what you are in stones and pounds:-

kgs x 2.2 = lbs
then divide by 14 to give you stones and pounds.

Good luck and keep with it. I have started back today after refeeding for 2 weeks and can't wait to get the rest of my weight off and the bit I put on when I started eating!

Hi Sorbet kiss,
sorry to hear you have been having a rough day, but guaranteed once you step on the scales you won't remember how hard it felt. You will be soooo happy that you stuck to it. Stay on here, reading and replying and before you know it, it will be bedtime and you'll have forgotten the cravings. Wishing you the best of luck.
Doirin

To work out what you are in stones and pounds:-

kgs x 2.2 = lbs
then divide by 14 to give you stones and pounds.

When you divide by the 14 you'll have a number of stones eg 12.6 - this isn't 12st 6lbs it's 12.6st - to get the number of pounds you need to mutlply the .6 by 14

Hope this helps xx

Hi Sorbet.Kiss

Sorry to hear you're not feeling it today... I started on the 14th May so in the same 'zone' as you...

I'm on my own tonite so no one would know if I cheated a little, so I'll do you a deal.

I won't give in tonite if you don't - deal???:)

Deal! Im sticking with it! Thanks for everyones support!! xx

Hope you got through yesterday OK and can't wait to see your result for your first weigh in today! Bet it's great.

Hi Sorbet Kiss

I started on the same day as you and am feeling OK day 6...however day 4 was the WORST day for me, I had an awful withdrawal headache :cool: and kept crying for no reason :cry:...got through that with the help of this marvellous forum. It's my weigh in today, so I'm crossing fingers...not sure I will do as well as Doirin though. Check how much weight she lost in her first week I'm sure that will inspire you, it does me.
Conversion tables are on the computer, just Google up any one, its quick and easy.
Keep going

Hey, stick with it its really worth it in the end. I lost 3 stone in 8 weeks before :) You can do this just be strong ( says me who restarted yesterday and did very well until last night where i ate.lol) But honestly its totally worth it....believe in yourself xxxx

Please, please stick with it, I was just the same as you...nearly crying I wanted to eat so much. But, I am thrilled that I didnt cave in and SO WILL YOU!!!!! The hunger will disappear, then it will be a breeze. Good luck.

come on hun one more day to get through to then be told you have had a great weight lose the feeling you will get when you get weighed is brilliant just ask everyone here the first weigh in is such a great feeling. ask your chemist to tell you it in stone and lbs so you know as it is easier for you as i am the same as you only know stone and lbs. good luck and cant wait to hear about your weight lose tomorrow

Back