Really stupid moan!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by puzzles, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know I've lost weight, I think I may even sneak into the 10s this week, and I was SO keen to have a new Facebook profile piccy to show off a bit really! So I went for a walk with my dad and asked him if he'd take a pic with my ipod touch. Well, fiddle, fuss and faff, he took about three videos of me (I don't know how he did that!) and then some AWFUL pics. :rolleyes: I know he can't help it and he didn't mean to be annoying but I really wanted to look nice for a change :(

I've stuck the least gross one up but because of him holding it at a stupid angle my bum looks massive and I have a distinct 'look' (grimace really!) as the shenanigans were really pissing me off! I've always avoided taking pictures of myself as it seemed a bit vain and bordering on narcissm really - but I'll have to! :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    ahh know how you feel hun
    i hate having my picture taken with a passion, most pics of me are taken from the sholders up by me as i know how to move my head to get a flattering angle, facebook has maybe 4 pics of me tops

hopefully others will like the pics and give some positive comments, and if anyones less than complimentary then kick em in the shins!

4. MandyMoo77

MandyMoo77 Full Member

Aww bless you. I know a photographer here in Norfolk that does a single pro image for your Facebook profile for £12! Maybe there's one near you that does the same?

5. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Mandy yeah that would be SO cool! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.