Really stupid moan!

puzzles

I know I've lost weight, I think I may even sneak into the 10s this week, and I was SO keen to have a new Facebook profile piccy to show off a bit really! So I went for a walk with my dad and asked him if he'd take a pic with my ipod touch. Well, fiddle, fuss and faff, he took about three videos of me (I don't know how he did that!) and then some AWFUL pics. :rolleyes: I know he can't help it and he didn't mean to be annoying but I really wanted to look nice for a change :(

I've stuck the least gross one up but because of him holding it at a stupid angle my bum looks massive and I have a distinct 'look' (grimace really!) as the shenanigans were really pissing me off! I've always avoided taking pictures of myself as it seemed a bit vain and bordering on narcissm really - but I'll have to! :sigh:

ahh know how you feel hun
i hate having my picture taken with a passion, most pics of me are taken from the sholders up by me as i know how to move my head to get a flattering angle, facebook has maybe 4 pics of me tops

hopefully others will like the pics and give some positive comments, and if anyones less than complimentary then kick em in the shins!

Aww bless you. I know a photographer here in Norfolk that does a single pro image for your Facebook profile for £12! Maybe there's one near you that does the same?

Thanks Mandy yeah that would be SO cool! x

Back