Really want to binge!!

fattygirl

Hi everyone, it's not like I'm starving or not losing weight but I've been at work the last 3 days in nights and now my first day off I feel like sitting down to a tasty meal with something cream filled for dessert it's only Day 9!! I don't know where this feeling has come from!! I know I won't but I just needed to vent.

Has anyone had a random day off and still lost weight? It's my God daughters bday next Saturday and I'm actually dreading going because I'm worried I'm gonna go mad!! I really want this weight off and in all honesty this is the first time I feel quite confident that i will do it but like seriously just miss my desserts!! :( xx

Stay strong!!
It's good to vent and here is the best place rather than giving in to food demons!

A single day off is usually ok for most but everyone is different.
But it's by far better to have a planned day off then get stressed about this diet and end up having a total blow out and ruining all your hard work!! On your planned day off try not to go toooo crazy on the carb train! But have a few tastes of things you enjoy and things you've missed. Then vow to get straight back in it and you should be fine.
I have tended to slip back into ketosis quite easily (touchwood) after a planned day off but obviously if you don't you might have a headache or chills again. It'll slow down the losses but you will still lose weight as your total calories and carbs over the total week will still be low enough to experience a loss.

Xx

I totally agree, planned days off can be ok as long as you promise yourself it's 1 planned meal off then your right back on the wagon rather than having a total blowout.

The last time i did a VLCD I let myself have 1 meal off plan each time i lost a stone, I know it's wrong but it really kept me on track and stopped me binging because I had something to look forward to :)

Maybe you should think about it, but only if you honestly think a meal off plan won't turn into a weekend or week off plan? :(

I'm sitting here with my whole family eating KFC & McDs but I'm not even tempted because I know I'm having a meal off plan for my birthday on the 18th, then after that I will be taking a few days off over Xmas simply because I don't want my diet to affect my family and I know I wouldn't be my usual cheerful self over Xmas if I was trying to stay on plan, so I will be taking a pre-planned break for a few days over Xmas & New Year.

Tracyx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies!

I've been thinking that if i do have a day/s off then i will deffo plan it. next week sat il have the day off for my goddaughters bday and then at the end of the month il be meeting with friends for dinner on both occasions I think il be alright thinking that il do an exercise class the day atleast il burn some calories and il still drink 2 litres of water.

I do like the idea of after a stone that's really cool as long as u don't go mad it shouldn't have too much of an impact in al fairness the thing that stops me from binging is getting myself out of ketosis and having to do the withdrawal again!!

But all in all I feeling better now I've vented!! :) xx

Hey!

Edgar a great time to learn new habits and combat those feelings as this will be key to maintenance too. What is it that makes you want to binge? Is your throat throbbing? Are you just feeling greedy and used to having everything you want?
Face these feelings let them come hunny and in an hour or so you will be amazed that you have overcome it.
(I hope this sound harsh! I'm trying to help lol thus is how I dealt with binge eating!)
Xx

It's just me being a fatty....lol no I think I use to eat out of boredom and always when I'm watching telly....obviously need to occupy myself with others things in order not to succumb to the dreaded carbs...lol x

I am exactly the same today for some reason....so I had some hard boiled eggs instead of a shake which has helped. And drinking fizzy water as well

xx

Dreaded carbs, the devil in disguise lol look at dlammer clothes online, do some exercises on YouTube etc I also have severe boredom when hubby is at work 6 evenings in a row! Xx

Back