Realy bizarre question and poss TMI

i really thought there were more calories than that.. lol.. maybe i just watch too much tv.. it reminded me on the two pints of larger.. when they were on a diet.. and louise lost too much weight.. lol..

x x x

Man's stuff is supposed to be very good for the complexion, so you could redirect the firing line and use as moisturiser ;). All that protein is good for the skin.

And the hair if you've seen "There's Something About Mary" lol!! :eek::D

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

PMSL!!!!
Congratulations for asking this question!As for some reason it went through my head recently!!!:eek::eek:

Man's stuff is supposed to be very good for the complexion, so you could redirect the firing line and use as moisturiser ;). All that protein is good for the skin.

lmao, my tummy needs a good moisturiser' ok honey,bend it down a bit , to the left, right a little, is it ok to bend it that way?... ok FIRE' :whip:

this is the funniest post ever, well done!!

Well done for being brave enough to ask what i've been thinking lol This thread has made me laugh sooooooo much

I've had an idea though...you know how man-juice is supposed to be flavoured a bit by what he's eaten...well i'm thinking that maybe there IS a way after all I could get to enjoy some Chicken Saag....;)

Well done for being brave enough to ask what i've been thinking lol This thread has made me laugh sooooooo much

I've had an idea though...you know how man-juice is supposed to be flavoured a bit by what he's eaten...well i'm thinking that maybe there IS a way after all I could get to enjoy some Chicken Saag....;)

omfg that is so funny hahahahha - good thinking, i'm gonna fill him up on all the foods i love

i just advise not to get it in ur eye. Whatever its good for its not the eyeball. I should know after a trip to the hospital and a LOT of embarrassing explaining to do!
x

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

LOL.... Hilarious, fair play for asking tho.., have been a little curious myself....

pmsl Lisa...stings a bit doesn't it :p

lisacdviirgin - spill all LMAO

I got the 500 cals wrong hehe - thats only on a weekend

Great!! I've got a couple of steaks in - a whole tiramisu and a bottle of plonk and more choccie you can shake a stick at - tie him down and get him to eat the lot - then 'tuck in'!!!

jesus woman :rotflmao:

Back