Reasons not to cheat

all of the above, what can i say.....well said everybody !!

although i am on refeed there is still a feeling of not wanting to cheat especially in the first week as it will stuff everything up ! saying that guys i really DO NOT feel tempted whatsoever, being on lipotrim for 5 and a half months has completely changed my outlook on food, i can't believe it, i know i am only on day four but i haven't felt hungry one bit, i feel completely satisfied by my small,healthy meals and dont want to snack and i could never imagine eating the rubbish that got me fat in the first place ever again !

the way i see it is that my body has detoxed for all of that time only taking nourishment that it needs from my shakes and water so why go pumping rubbish back into it now?

i plan on sticking to healthy food,it is so tasty,you can make things taste so different just by adding a few spices etc and you never run out of variety but always have the peace of mind that you're not going to pile weight on from eating it.

that is the reason that i would tell you all not to cheat because if you are all successful on the diet like i have been it really does completely change your tastebuds etc and because you have been so long without the junk that got you into trouble in the first place you dont crave that food once you start to eat again, it is such a good feeling....so keep it up everybody,it really is life changing in more ways than one. here i am 8 stone 4lbs lighter and eating healthy food that i never ever thought i would enjoy ever again and it actually fills me up ! hehehehe anyway enough said from me i am rambling.

KEEP IT UP !! XxXxXxXxX BUT THE WEIGHT DOWN ;-)

Thanks for posting this i've been so close to cheating these past few days I think it's because i've been to a festival and everyone was getting drunk and stuff and i've had to drink water all weekend. It was so dull but yay I Got through it in one piece. I'm not even hungry but I want to eat it's doing my head in grrr. But you saying you've lost all that weight in such a short time is inspiring and I realise that i'm gonna regret it and get so upset if I cheated.

So thanks everyone for this thread, it couldn't have come at a better time xxx

i did 15 days and cheated with a little peice of chicken that really didnt taste as good as i thought it would... the guilt set in then i felt like i'd ruined everything then ate some more and then that led to full meals again.. i only started bk today after a 6 week cheat.. i think about how much lighter i could have been if i didnt eat that day and i totally regret it.. so dont eat any1 who is thinking a little bite will be fine.. one leads to another!!

i wont cheat because:
i know how much i let myself down
i let people who were encouraging me down
i want to be a happier more confident person
i eat cos im lonely and im lonely cos i dont go out much and i dont go out much because i feel to fat to get dressed up!

Thanks for posting this i've been so close to cheating these past few days I think it's because i've been to a festival and everyone was getting drunk and stuff and i've had to drink water all weekend. It was so dull but yay I Got through it in one piece. I'm not even hungry but I want to eat it's doing my head in grrr. But you saying you've lost all that weight in such a short time is inspiring and I realise that i'm gonna regret it and get so upset if I cheated.

So thanks everyone for this thread, it couldn't have come at a better time xxx

you got through that tough time which proves that you can do it, well done to you hun,keep it up xxxx:D:D:D

Great post!

I don't cheat coz:-

I can't afford to waste £36!

My children would be disappointed with me and it is for them I am partly doing this.

I am fed up of being the fat one.

I so want to be able to leave the label "obese" behind me!

I don't want to give those people who think those on vlcd will just pile the weight back on any ammunition to throw their arguments in my face!

x

I'm doing CD not LT but my reason for not cheating is simply:

I place more value on getting slim and happy as soon as possible than I do on food.

It doesn't work all the time, but I just ask myself the question "is eating/drinking this worth risking going back to square 1 for?" And the answer usually is no!!

xxx

Oooooh, another Hampshire lass! Whereabouts are you?

x

i want to stick my two fingers up at the people who said i could never do it and walk out at christmas in a dress from monsoon and say here i am see i did do it ,im here and im here to stay.
i also want to emigrate and being a lower weight will help my blood pressure and my application for australia

Back