Reasons to hate Florida = pt I !

Maximus

Gold Member
Hi everyone

Eventually bit the bullet and paid $10 for 24 hour internet access. The combination of unlimited (soft) drinks and outrageous amonts f ood on the Disney Dining Plan is proving dangerous.

Temptation was easy = for the first hour or two;) then reality kicked in. Yes there are loads of fruit, veg and salad options - I even went food shopping at Walmart for healthy stuff.

So, that's me getting the excuses in early - all that work reaching target. I've religiously stuck to diet coke and black coffee as drinks though. A token gesture if ever there was one lol.

There are reasons to love Florida of course. Most are the same reasons as above:p

Going out to Hollywood Studios now to at least try and walk off some of the damage.

Happy holidays y'all, oh and "Have a nice day";)

Steve

Hi Steve, it's nice to hear from you. Any damage you do diet-wise when you re on holiday can be undone with a bit of work when you get back into routine. It sound like you're having a good time and that's the main thing. It's not what you do on holiday that matters to your diet, it's what you do the rest of the time xx

Yo Stevie boy !!

How nice to see you on here.

Just relax and enjoy. If you are anything like me I feel a whole lot better on plan than off it and alcohol makes me feel the pits these days.

Have treats not feasts !!!

Have a brilliant, brilliant time..............miss you already lol !!!

Hi Steve, it's nice to hear from you. Any damage you do diet-wise when you re on holiday can be undone with a bit of work when you get back into routine. It sound like you're having a good time and that's the main thing. It's not what you do on holiday that matters to your diet, it's what you do the rest of the time xx

Thanks for that Eternity - just what I longed to hear as I had become obsessed! it would have spoilt the holiday had I not thrown caution to the wind! as you said, it can be back off in a couple of weeks and a good hike/gym session.

Yo Stevie boy !!

How nice to see you on here.

Just relax and enjoy. If you are anything like me I feel a whole lot better on plan than off it and alcohol makes me feel the pits these days.

Have treats not feasts !!!

Have a brilliant, brilliant time..............miss you already lol !!!

Hi Mom;) happy mother's day for today. All the Americans are celebratig it big-style and since my dear ma is no longer with us, you'll be my surrogate, or even my Spanish ma lol.

95 degrees faranheit thus afternoon, and me looking to go for walks - talk about mad dogs and Englishmen! All this body magic and rambling had more than prepared me for The Sunshine State. Thinking back to last time when I was literally melting in the heat.

Next time I/m here (September) I will forego the dining plan though - way too much food. Will be better prepared with my own aciities in a villa compared to a resort.

Off to catch the last hour or two of day/sunlight,

Thanks for the mothers day greetings Stevie.

hugs xxx

Back