Rebecca20uk. . . True inspiration to me :)

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
Just wanted to do this post to show how glad i am Becca is on here and i know her!

She has been amazing on CD and lost 3 stone since joining in October. Real achievement.
Not cheated once even through xmas and new year and only treats herself with the odd bit of chicken or tuna.
Now thats what i call a tru CDer.

She has been an amazing inspiration to all of us in Team Skinny Beatches and i wanted to show my appreciation to her for being there when i was feeling low and deflated.

Now its my turn to be there for her :)

((Hugs)) to you hunni, well done and keep your chin uo sweets :D xxx

I agree, Becca you've done amazingly!

Whos becca i wanna know this fab woman too hehe!! <3 xxx

She is at work right now but im sure she'll be on later :D
She is lovely x

OMG!!! What a great idea Hayley!!!

Becca is the strongest drive behind out Skinny Beatches team and true inspiration!!!

We are very proud for you Becca and will be rooting for you until you get to the goal!!! You are over half way through you skinny chick!!!Keep up your amazing work xxx

Thank you for being such a fab support!!!
xxx

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OMG!!! What a great idea Hayley!!!

Becca is the strongest drive behind out Skinny Beatches team and true inspiration!!!

We are very proud for you Becca and will be rooting for you until you get to the goal!!! You are over half way through you skinny chick!!!Keep up your amazing work xxx

Thank you for being such a fab support!!!
xxx

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you Chlo :)

Thought this might give her a boost as it is true and she deserves our support 100% :D x

Very nice of you to start a thread showing appreciation to Becca bless her

She's a good'un and more of a behind the scenes CD'er :D (thats what i call it :D)

She's also been good to me too over the past months..full of encouragement

Nice thread :D

If it wasnt for Becca speaking the truth id be long gone and id have given up on this diet quite some time ago.....

Im now back with a vengence and determined to shift this 2 and a half stone to get to goal :D

If i can be anything like Becca and lose around 3lbs a week, i can be at goal in 3 maybe 4 months.
Being at goal by May even June sounds fab to me :)

Thank you Becca ((hugs)) xxx

Well done Becca on your achievements - and good luck getting to goal!
And how thoughtful of you Hayley to acknowledge Becca's progress and support x

Just wanted to do this post to show how glad i am Becca is on here and i know her!

She has been amazing on CD and lost 3 stone since joining in October. Real achievement.
Not cheated once even through xmas and new year and only treats herself with the odd bit of chicken or tuna.
Now thats what i call a tru CDer.

She has been an amazing inspiration to all of us in Team Skinny Beatches and i wanted to show my appreciation to her for being there when i was feeling low and deflated.

Now its my turn to be there for her :)

((Hugs)) to you hunni, well done and keep your chin uo sweets :D xxx

AH, WELL THIS HAS JUST MADE MY DAY!!!

I'm here ladies....!! haha Only just found this thread and just want to say a big thank you to Hayley for the lovely post...and to you other ladies for your lovely words.

The only reason I am still here is because of a few of you who have posted on this thread...you all know who you are...and I can't thank any of you enough.

p.s. it's actually 4 stone not 3 Hails ;) every little helps...HAHAHA

HERE'S TO BEING SKINNY.....xxx

AH, WELL THIS HAS JUST MADE MY DAY!!!

I'm here ladies....!! haha Only just found this thread and just want to say a big thank you to Hayley for the lovely post...and to you other ladies for your lovely words.

The only reason I am still here is because of a few of you who have posted on this thread...you all know who you are...and I can't thank any of you enough.

p.s. it's actually 4 stone not 3 Hails ;) every little helps...HAHAHA

HERE'S TO BEING SKINNY.....xxx

4 stone now :eek: :eek: :eek: Course it is now with your last loss :D
Congratulations hunni!! xxx

Back