Rebeccah's Diary

Day 24. Had a great day today. Feel really positive and full of energy. I think before while dieting (there have been hundreds) if I ever had a set back, I gave up and subsequently felt really s**t. I'm so delighted that I'm putting the slow week behind me and my little blip in perspective. Back focused. I really want to lose this weight asap so I'm continuing with it 100%. Hope you're all doing ok. Can't wait to look and feel good!

Rebeccah, I think you hit on one of the most important things about this diet, it changes the way you think! It's a hard diet, you have to really want to lose weight to do it and because of that it makes you think twice about a lot of things.

Keep that positive frame of mind, I can and I will! You are doing great.

p.s. buying smaller clothes is great :)

Rebeccah, I think you hit on one of the most important things about this diet, it changes the way you think! It's a hard diet, you have to really want to lose weight to do it and because of that it makes you think twice about a lot of things.

Keep that positive frame of mind, I can and I will! You are doing great.

p.s. buying smaller clothes is great :)
------------------------------------
That's a great post. Positive mind is essential to this diet, every time you are about to slip, think about the hard work which has already gone into LT. One blip the damage is done. I also love trying old clothes bought years ago from Marks & Spencers.:D

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been on - had a hectic week. Had to go to a work dinner on Thursday - told everyone I was having bloods taken the next morning and had to fast. Got loads of sympathy - and flowers from my boss the next day - felt so guilty for lying, but I just really don't want to discuss or justify lipotrim at the moment.
Then spent the weekend with my parents - dodging eating with them was tough - had to resort to saying I had a tummy bug. Oh the lies!

Anyway, had my weigh in today and all the lies paid off - after my disappointing week last week I lost a whopping 7 pounds this week. I am absolutely thrilled!! I'm really noticing it in my clothes now, feeling and looking much better already! Really happy - so am well on my weigh to goal!

Chat soon everyone, hope you're all doing well too!

Wow Rebecca:clap: thats a great loss,so pleased for you;)
How awful you've had to lie,but people do judge don't they?

Sorry I haven't been on - had a hectic week. Had to go to a work dinner on Thursday - told everyone I was having bloods taken the next morning and had to fast. Got loads of sympathy - and flowers from my boss the next day - felt so guilty for lying, but I just really don't want to discuss or justify lipotrim at the moment.
Then spent the weekend with my parents - dodging eating with them was tough - had to resort to saying I had a tummy bug. Oh the lies!

Anyway, had my weigh in today and all the lies paid off - after my disappointing week last week I lost a whopping 7 pounds this week. I am absolutely thrilled!! I'm really noticing it in my clothes now, feeling and looking much better already! Really happy - so am well on my weigh to goal!

Chat soon everyone, hope you're all doing well too!

Well done, that's a fantastic loss. If you lose less 1 week, the following week the loss makes up.
I am thrilled for you!Keep it up

Thanks Tanya & Dolphin xxx

Hey everyone,
I started with a personal trainer today - she was horrified about lipotrim, but I felt that I had to tell her. Anyway, I've told her that my mind is completely made up and I will be continuing with lipo until I'm in the 12 stone bracket. After she accepted that - it was really good, I'm not as horribly unfit as I thought! Delighted that I've really the plunge. Hope you all have a brilliant bank hol weekend. xx

Wow Rebecca,lucky you having a personal trainer,I'm so jealous:jelous:
Only kidding, it should make a huge difference,are you going to concentrate on cardio or incorporate toning aswell ?

Hey everyone,
I started with a personal trainer today - she was horrified about lipotrim

Yes, I've started to get reaction like that too. What matters is, I know what I am doing and it is really safe diet. Just need to have very strong will power and determination to succeed.:D

Hi Tanya,
I'm basically learning how to run - that may sound daft, but I want to, while I'm on lipotrim really come up with a proper healthy plan on how to live my life after lipo. Realistically that means, weighing in regularly, eating healthily - combined with maintenance, and exercise.
I want to work with a personal trainer to keep me motivated until I reach a level of fitness where the idea of exercise is actually appealing. So, I'm doing a bit of running with exercises to tone up and strengthen the core. The trainer is great and she's very reasonable - we train in the local park, which is cool.

Hi Dolphin,
Yep, I find people who do not have issues with food / weight can be very disparaging. My sister is the only one who doesn't judge and is completely supportive of whatever I do to to get my head around it. So many of you have described the crazy relationship I have had with food - so I know you all know what I'm talking about. If I had a fiver for every time someone said just eat less and exercise, I'd be a very rich woman. That of course is the probably the best way, however I had 4 stone to lose - a pound a week for an entire year. For me, that is too slow - and I would get discouraged. I am thrilled with my progress on lipo and am committed to maintaining it afterwards in a more mainstream way!

Today I had my weigh in two days early because of the bank hol and lost 3lb - very happy with that. Three more weeks before I have to refeed for weddings. Should have no prob of getting to my goal of being in the 12 stone bracket - really delighted. So proud of my willpower, so happy to be feeling and looking much better and so grateful to all of you on here for the support xxxx

Sounds like a great plan Rebecca;)
Training in the park sounds looovely,I'm even more jealous now!!
3lb is fab! especially in 5 days:0clapper:well done X
Just worked out thats over a stone and a half down for you, even more fab!!

Hey there everyone,
I have to say I'm really in my stride now - it isn't costing me a thought. I'm really noticing it in my clothes and am feeling much better. I just wish I'd started three weeks earlier as I'm really on a roll now. Ah well. For anyone in the first 3 weeks, I'd say stick with it - I really thought they were the hardest and when you're in ketosis and used to not eating you really don't miss food or feel hungry at all, or at least i don't anyway. It's so worth it and anyone struggling just bear with it! I can't wait until weigh in! 3 more sleeps!! I'm predicting 4lbs this week! Hope everyone's good. Keep thinking of the summer clothes, those thighs not chaffing, not feeling like a beached whale at the seaside and all those happy thoughts!! Stay focused and stay positive! xxx

im thinking that way too...bikinis here i come!!!!

Lovely to read your positive post Rebeccah,cheered me up:D

Hi there everyone,
So I reached my target for this week - down another 4lbs - chuffed!
I'm only doing tfr for another 5 days and then I have to refeed due to going to weddings and holidays. As I said earlier, i just wish I'd started earlier as I'm on a roll and I could easily keep going - ah well! In the next 5 days should get off the 2 lbs that will get me into the 12 stone bracket and 2 stone off! It's all good, am so delighted that I did this and am absolutely determined to do maintenance and to keep losing.
Hope you're all well and staying focused!
xxx

Well done Rebeccah,you've done great. Good luck on refeed X

Holy moly Tanya - I've just got my calculator out and added up your loss... 34 and a half! a half pound shy of 2 and a half stone in 6 weeks! That's amazing - well done you!! You'll be at goal in no time, How are you feeling? Big Congratulations!

Back