Rebeccah's Diary

Tanya - I made you a little ticker so you could see how far you've come...amazing progress!!!

Aah Rebeccah! How sweet of you,thankyou x
I will now try to cut and paste onto my signature!
I'm feeling quite weak on refeed,doing everything my pharmacist told me including keeping up on the water,I'm also feeling a bit dizzy a bit like weeks 1&2?? He has told me to do day one for the first week then move on so I think I will feel better next week.
Not long till your refeed now,have you planned your meals yet?

Hi everyone, I´m working in Germany this week and it´s a killer staying out of those bakeries! I´m ridiculously constipated and I forgot to bring supplies with me and haven´t had a chance to go to the chemist here. But anyway - started refeed today. Just had a tuna salad. It was nice, but not all that either. Does this mean I have to switch forums? I´m going to miss you guys. I don´t have a scales here so no weigh in until Tuesday morning. I´m being soooo good and disciplined I really hope I´m in the 12 stone bracket!
THe day before I left I bought a dress for the wedding I have to go to in 2 weeks. It´s absolutely gorgoes even if I do say so myself! I´d look better in it if I lost another couple of pounds mind you and there is NO room to put on another ounce but it´s a size 14 and on the 1st May my size 18s were tight so I´m chuffed to bits!
Hope you´re all doing well! xxx

Hey everyone - just want to say goodbye as I´m on reefed. I´m determined to stay on track and to keep losing so if anyone´s looking for me you´ll find me in refeed first followed by maintenance. Very best of luck to you all on your ongoing lipotrim journeys. An especially big bye & thanks to Emmie, Hannah, Tori, Tanya and Dolphin for all your help and encouragement - the support has been amazing - thanks girls! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back