Rebekahs road to Juddd refeed

Confused.com

The swing of cals and the constant checking cals is triggering my ocd. Feel so anxious when I should be entirely chilled right now!!

Just gonna try and keep it low and figure it out along the way!!

Hey Rebekah sorry you're feeling stressed I can see that all this crazy cal counting would trigger your OCD :(

How about stick to the packs with a few extras thrown in like you say? You wouldn't have to count as such, you eat quite healthy anyway from what I can see I'm sure you will be fine not being quite as strict on the counting.

You have to get your mental health right as a priority chick I'm sure you know that though :)

How did the meeting go about sickness? Is this for the time off you need for your op? I hope they were nice about it, that's shocking what you said that they weren't supportive when you had your miscarriage.

Thinking of you at the moment while things are difficult and I hope everything settles into place soon :bighug:

Becky X

Thanks hun, having trouble with my hands currently. Physio says maybe carpel tunnel or nerve compression. Time I get to two for lunch end up shaking uncontrollably. Really aching, going to dose up today

Yeah diet is really screwing with my head. Just try and keep eating and see how it goes. Hopefully get my surgery date soon

Work meeting went ok. Probably be another disiplinary after op bit can't worry now. Had a huge hassle when I had time off before was just awful, just glad I didn't have to go through it all over again.
At work but in agony, just get through it, gym and home to bed

Xxxx

Workout done

Trained back and biceps, nothing heavy as my grip wasn't great. Light shrugs 20kg each hand, and pull downs only 45kg, good form and high reps happy with that!

In addition did some cable work, preacher curl, hammer curls, had a stretch and did my physio exercises

Finally heading home x

Normally shrug a bit more than that, but with my grip bad didn't want to end up dropping it on my foot!!

Eaten ok today, didn't count the final post workout cottage cheese. Keeping at it, know its best for my health and sanity!!

Train again Saturday :)) Xx

Omg got my dates 6 December :) ill be in bandages for xmas!

Fab got your date it's not long now! Just think new year new you hey :)

I hope the physio is helping with the hands and things start to feel better soon X

RebekahR said:
Omg got my dates 6 December :) ill be in bandages for xmas!

Woohoo! That's brilliant news!

So so happy, all the dieting has been worth it for this surgery :))

So pleased :))

Gonna try sticking to juddd and adding some bits from.healing diet and using some packs

Try and get my body ready for major surgery

Kids gone for their flu jabs this morning, then fish n chips .. footy .. gym later. I'll probably snooze during the footy!!

Xxx

Thanks hun, am so super excited, know its going to be grim for xmas, but so worth it!!

No more pain or bruised shoulders & back everyday, cantttt wait :)

Got a list of things to get sorted before, need to get all xmas shopping done by then also..and wrapped..my movement in arms will be limited so dont want to have to try to do anything much

Taking kids to gym tonight which should be fun :)

xx

Kids loved gym, oh showed them.how to use everything LOL they are shattered now! Hot baths all round and recorded strictly

Had a quick session - legs

Leg press varying weights - 80kg, 100kg,120kg,130kg

Leg extensions - single leg ones 40/45kg

Goblet Squats
Deadlifts
Calf machine - someone using smith machine, only 65kg
Sumo Squats

Extras at end
Tricep push downs
Physio stretches for shoulder
Back extensions with 5kg plate for stretch
Stretch with foam roller

Lovely having a salad and cup of tea

Wine chilled might have a glass in a mo

Xxx

Think I'm hobbs stick to my s&s diary till my op now. Not going to work with bed rest!! Going to have to be super careful

Thanks for all your help guys, sure il be back once I'm post op and back in the gym

Xx

Back