Rebekahs road to Juddd refeed

Coffee worked a,charm. Exam in just over an hour. Last minute read and go down to exam hall x

Ugggh.. dunno if this whole 5-5 thing is working for meeee..soo bloomin confused.... had err 1,000 cals today... then... now having seasbass... err... I am gonna try and stick... so tommorow would be DDU .. so bulletproof coffee all day..exam.. then evening more fish n veg

Confusssingggg..LOL ...

LOL I get confused when people talk about the 5-5 thing. I don't quite understand it yet but am liking my regular alternate days so far so will stick with that

Yeah the bulletproof coffee certainly does sound interesting and I wonder how it tastes! :D

xxx

All went well girls, actually enjoyed the adrenaline rush. I'm buzzing LOL

Got myself 2lr coke for my rum n tv night tonight LOL

On me way home, kids cooking tea so ill just do my fish n greens when I get there

The coffee just tastes creamy .. that's all not oily. Some people blend it. I just whisk the booger out of it!!

5-5 is making me mad LOL dunno if I'm up or down Haha think I'm meant to be up tonight!! Help han!! I'm hopless LOL

Xxx

Slight hangover Woops LOL

Feel confused about eating at the mo. Unsure what's best. Need to loose another stone before op

Hmmm I dunno if I should go in back on vlcd or try to stuck with it. Feel bad eating loads of cals know its irrational

Expert juddders helpp!! Xx

Not sure that I'm an expert JUDDDer Rebekah, but I do not that VLCDs are not sustainable and, in my view, not healthy either.

I did Dukan before I came here ... good weightloss and easy too (too restrictive for me over the medium to long term). You could do worse than take a look at that ...

Hope your hangover makes a quick exit :D

P x

Yeah I know long term I need to just low carbs and juddd. Just ugh not getting my head around it then end up undereating which I know is worse than just having my vlcd packs

Need to start getting the nutrients in pre op. Just .. blah!! Hopefully minus exam stress now it will he easier. Nothing to focus on but preparing for op.

Thanks hun that's a help Xx

Having Mexican rice and tea

Ugh just gonna have 1,000 today and figure everything out at weekend dunno if am coming or going LOL

At around 1,000 cal. Err meant to be uud

So cottage cheese tonight n night in

All in a muddle a bit. So trying figure things out.

Xxx

Keep going, u can do this!

I have issues trying to get my cals, sometimes too much, sometimes not enough.. Finding it interesting in both up days and down days!
I think I am lucky as I know I have more to lose, but I want to try this and see if I can lose the rest slowly? As long as I don't go over the 11 I will be happy, if I can lose on this then I will be a very happy girl!

I am going to try it for 6 weeks and see how it all pans out. Trying to get my cravings out the way and settled down so my up days become a bit healthier..

Good luck with whatever you decide, I found the vlcd great but it stopped working for me as you know. If time is not on your side like it is on mine then you have some interesting decisions to make..

Thing is I could get called in four weeks or it could be 3 months!! I have no idea but is be mortified having my op at this weight

Might try s&s down days
s&s & protein & protein shake & pre workout carbs up days

I dunno got to try somethin LOL Xx

Hey Rebekah,

New to your diary, you say you'd be mortified to have your op at this weight, how much do you weigh right now? I noticed you're wearing kids sizes in clothing - so you really can't be "that" heavy? xx

P.s. stress hormone cortisol causes weight gain, try to relax a little hun x

RebekahR said:
Thing is I could get called in four weeks or it could be 3 months!! I have no idea but is be mortified having my op at this weight

Might try s&s down days
s&s & protein & protein shake & pre workout carbs up days

I dunno got to try somethin LOL Xx

Ooh, hope it's in 4 weeks! You have done soo well losing all that you have, you cannot have that much to lose, once you take into consideration the stone u will lose when they remove the extra from your front!
Instant overnight weight loss, you will feel like you are walking on water! Lol..

Yeah I know I need to stick with it. Argghgghhg! Just driving myself loopy LOL

Am around 9, I dip under then bob up 1lb then down again ughhh. Making myself mad LOL know I will look normal once my boobs are gone

Got short listed for an interview very excited. Need to study for that, got two weeks

At dentist to fix holes in teeth I'm scared!! Never had any fillings before although had braces and teeth out under anesthesia! What a baby LOL

Xxx

Wine is numbing the tooth ache LOL feels much better without the hideous hole in :-0

Don't know if I'm coming or going right now.. just going with the wind!

Saturday be an UD and Sunday DD

Few errands to get done tomorrow, hairdressers for wash n blowdry, shopping, cleaning and then laundrette Sunday!

Xx

RebekahR said:
Wine is numbing the tooth ache LOL feels much better without the hideous hole in :-0

Don't know if I'm coming or going right now.. just going with the wind!

Saturday be an UD and Sunday DD

Few errands to get done tomorrow, hairdressers for wash n blowdry, shopping, cleaning and then laundrette Sunday!

Xx

Glad u have had your tooth fixed! Feel better soon after that vino love!

:) tooth feels good this morning, think its all set. Still being careful not eating on it, soft stuff etc

Eldest coughing a lung up, they be laying in hours yet LOL im always up early, so cleaning n watching true blood.

Got to go and do errands and get my hair done. Meeting a friend for coffee, cake n going to new Kath kidson store for a peek :)

Is an updat but going to shoot for normal cals and not out any pressure on myself to over eat. See how I go

Xxx

Hey Rebekah sorry you're struggling a bit. Thank god that exam is over though hey that should take some pressure off :)

I quite like the sound of the 5-5 fasting but I also love just having my UP days so I'm a little reluctant to try it. I might do in the future though.

Try not to stress about your weight for the op, I know it's easy for me to say but look how far you've come, I'm sure your surgeon will be happy with your weight as you must be in the healthy BMI range?
By the sounds of things you're gonna lose quite a few lb from the op itself so don't be too hard on yourself

X

Surgeons fine its just me that's worried and I just hate how I look, worried i will still be unhappy afterwards!!

Just see how I go. Got lots of nice healthy things in. Can't wind down since exam finished. Got to start getting applications in to firms and stuff.

Had an ace day so far, been health shop, pootle, Hairdressers .. shopping and meet a mate then in to chill.

Thanks for replying hun Xx

Back