Rebekahs road to Juddd refeed

Checking in

Good day, hair done bit of shopping. Got most of my pre op bits .. silly things like button up pjs, blankets and v pillows, sports bras in various sizes

Relaxing watching dancing recording now. Wine may be had .. no more booze after tonight training ahoy LOL

Xx

Checking in

Good day, hair done bit of shopping. Got most of my pre op bits .. silly things like button up pjs, blankets and v pillows, sports bras in various sizes

Relaxing watching dancing recording now. Wine may be had .. no more booze after tonight training ahoy LOL

Xx

Wine, ohhhh I could do with some of that oh yes... I have some vodka but not feeling that! Hmm I think what I really need is my bed lol. I have no idea why I'm still up.

I need my roots doing. My fault for choosing such a bold colour. I would do it myself but I don't have the patience and would probably mess it up as never done my own roots before. Think I'm gonna book an appointment for Nov or Dec because my driving license photo is due for renewal in Dec and I don't want to have the photo with my roots showing :giggle:
xx

It was Yummy, now am packing stuff for laundrette. Having a coffee.. got a Hazelnut flavour this week & somethin called "rocket fuel" LOL extra strong with gaurana!

Lazy ish day, got chores hut.no pressure. Gonna prep food for the week. Planning on gettin in 4 training sessions, spinning and maybe zumba or boskwa

Need to sort all my clothes this afternoon chuck anything old or big, and out anything new unwanted in a like for stepdaughter to try

Stay in bed a bit longer Xx

RebekahR said:
It was Yummy, now am packing stuff for laundrette. Having a coffee.. got a Hazelnut flavour this week & somethin called "rocket fuel" LOL extra strong with gaurana!

Lazy ish day, got chores hut.no pressure. Gonna prep food for the week. Planning on gettin in 4 training sessions, spinning and maybe zumba or boskwa

Need to sort all my clothes this afternoon chuck anything old or big, and out anything new unwanted in a like for stepdaughter to try

Stay in bed a bit longer Xx

I'm lazy daying too :) Its a lovely feeling x

At the laundrette get that done then can reeelax

Down 2lb yesterday, -.5 this morning

Think I'll do a not medium day LOL Haha then DD tomorow.. going pub TuesdayUD, DD Wednesday, DDThursday poss FridayDD or 1,000 day .. Il Call those MD!

I'm eating hershey and watching the washing go round and round... Aaah Xx

Checking in

Salmon with mozarella and pesto for lunch

Cleaning done. Think I'll hop in the bath n jump in bed after

Xxx

Checking in ... Love Sunday nap LOL

House clean, clothes sorted :) chucked a load out too!

Happy I look more hourglass, will measure after the bath! See if any off waist and butt .. know my chest ain't goin down LOL

Got some nice choccie for the week .. divine with crushed raspberry, some local stuff lemon cheesecake n peanut butter Mmmmm

Relaxing watching tv. Gonna do other half a prawns curry with all trimmings tonight. I'm gonna have cogent garden soup of the month pumpkin goulash :)

Xxxx

Checking in .. down day

Got loads of grub for work. Pinapple, low cal bars, soup, choc, coke zero and leftover curry I made last night

Shattered and hands killing already. Roll on 5!!

Xxx

Change of plans and stressss LOL

Have managed to find a masters program I like the look of mind

This is the plan for the week
Today 1,200
Tue 1,000
Wed 500
Thur 450
Fri 400
Saturday 2,000
Sunday 1,100

Change of plans and stressss LOL

Have managed to find a masters program I like the look of mind

This is the plan for the week
Today 1,200
Tue 1,000
Wed 500
Thur 450
Fri 400
Saturday 2,000
Sunday 1,100

You are one dedicated Lady on a mission!!! WTG

It's Msc Criminology and justice system

Had wanted to do MA employment law but its pricey and can't find a distance option that suits

Sounds intresting and meaty... Main thing LOL

Shattered, espresso.. gonna run and tae bo after work

Xxx

Research :) Ooo v exciting

Starting to look at options time isn't on my side, but really want to do my masters ... May be a toss up between kids or masters but .. eh worry about that next year!!

Wow phd is my ultimate dream, one day that's amazing hun :).

Today been ok made a spreadsheet that works out the average cal breakdown. With my plan its around 970 cals average. Tomorrow will fast all day then going for wine n skinny burger :) fortnightly girly night

Xxx

Mornin all

Off to Costa for an americano

Got a sickness management meeting, had huge hassle last time after had time off following miscarriage. Hopefully today go smoothly

Then out with girls for copious drinks tonight n skinny burger scrummy

Xxx

All went ok pheww

Need to tweak my spreadsheet n see how am going

Girls tonight Yipee .. need wine now x

Pissed pleasantly so LOL

Tv n early night. Oh out tonight so can chill,aaah

Xx

Vampire.diaries and true blood half drunk lol

Early upto bed, gym tomorrow and DD for wed, thur, Fri, sat

Xx

Going to stick to mostly packs with the additions of fish, veg, some fat, prunes on ud - weekends

Finding it too complicated thinking about food right now. Just want to prepare for my op!

Will check in here & my s&s diary whilst I'm in limbo!

Xx

Back