Rebekah's road to reduction!

Mac cheese n cauliflower lush Mmmmm

Bringing veg makes it very filling!!

Need to get some tops for wearing at Xmas, don't know what size to get!! Always just get the biggest

Lookin forward to night in on my own bliss

Xx

Awww bet you cant wait to but new clothes!!! : )

I have my 'girls' christmas do in December!!! Gonna be mad buying 16's.... Maybe even 14's if I'm lucky!!!

X

Recon maybe a 10/12 top, I'm bigger on top than bottom.. hopefully be in 6s time my op comes

Different weight, levels of definition etc. But size not that important

Just be nice to be nearly even, rather than 8 bottom and 16 on top!

Feel so crappy. Bloody crohns!! Had a hot bath, used steroid pump, pajamas on. Curling up, glad got the place to myself

Xx

Thanks hun, feeling tender

Go in full three then get home to bed. Oh having treatment on his back today injections, so no doubt he be resting

Will try a pack later, won't risk it at work LOL

Xx

Sure will past fast, normally would have babyfood and rice during a flare. See how tummy is

Shattered... Zzzz

Deffo manage till three and hope to bed!

Xxxx

Wow!

Wow wow wow Rebeckah you are amazing!

I don't feel amazing right now hun but thank you LOL

Horrendous tummy, just managing now hopefully it pass over the weekend

Kids tonight so just lazy night and relax.

Major system downtime at work today so I've got to go in early set things up. Now off... Ugg

Xx

Checking in

Tummy still sore, uggg :-( going to meet a mate today for a goss n cuppa then back to bed LOL

Tomorrow sleepy day... Haven't even studied for my interview Wednesday.. need to do that at some point LOL Woops

Got some more stuff for surgery.. so,many pillows LOL sleeping upright will be weird, I'm a tummy sleeper.. and that isn't allowed same with side sleeping!! I've got nytol at the ready!!

Ordered surgical bras and bits. Not gettin too anxious yet!! 1 month and 3 days omgggg LOL

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Checking in

Tummy still sore, uggg :-( going to meet a mate today for a goss n cuppa then back to bed LOL

Tomorrow sleepy day... Haven't even studied for my interview Wednesday.. need to do that at some point LOL Woops

Got some more stuff for surgery.. so,many pillows LOL sleeping upright will be weird, I'm a tummy sleeper.. and that isn't allowed same with side sleeping!! I've got nytol at the ready!!

Ordered surgical bras and bits. Not gettin too anxious yet!! 1 month and 3 days omgggg LOL

Xxx

Hope your tummy feels better soon, not long to surgery (exciting!) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Both exciting and mega stressful, so much to prepare and sort

Gonna clean the house up try to get it decent for recovery and visitors!!

Main worry is sleeping arrangements and things around the house. Know I won't get much help, its a constant stress I could do without

Checking into hotel the Wednesday after just to rest and have room service!! Hopefully my mum cab come to see me before Xmas

Cleaning supplies bought, gonna blitz the place

RebekahR said:
Both exciting and mega stressful, so much to prepare and sort

Gonna clean the house up try to get it decent for recovery and visitors!!

Main worry is sleeping arrangements and things around the house. Know I won't get much help, its a constant stress I could do without

Checking into hotel the Wednesday after just to rest and have room service!! Hopefully my mum cab come to see me before Xmas

Cleaning supplies bought, gonna blitz the place

Sounds like u r getting organised. ooh hotel stay I don't blame u! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The hotel stay sounds like a brill idea.... Get a bloody rota goin!!! You will need some help!!!!

You must take it wash after!! Dong make me come down there!!!!! ; )

X

Yeah Marriott baby all the way LOL my mates are gonna come n keep me company

OH will be at work and really wont be helping much LOL gonna prepare everything before and take it super easy!

X

Made a diary in the members section, mainly as I will be talking food and surgery etc etc. Will still be checking in here!!

But will use the other to check in post op .. so you know where to find me then :))

In bed watching mobo awards ... Shattered

Xxx

I shall I'm on me app now

It's in members diary
Rebekahs road to D and beyond

Will link when I'm on pc

Shattered n crohns being a ***** Ugg. Trying to sort some clothes to sell. Think I'll jump back in bed

Xxx

Back