Rebekah's road to reduction!

RebekahR

Gold Member
Thought it was about time I started my diary!!

Got the all clear and decided to start next Wednesday, after my exams. Really cant wait now :eek:

My main aim is to reduce my bust and feel a bit more comfy, am currently a 30K or a 28KK, a 10/12 on the bottom and whatever I can squeese over on top!!! Am 5'6 or there abouts. Am mega into weight lifting and training etc, so hopin to keep that up - Rob has suggesed 5 packs for me, so will be considering this in the next week.

Cant wait to get started, be reviewing sample bits and eagerly waiting for the week to pass :D

Am studying for my degree and doing a regular day job at the same time. Unfortunately had an early loss 3 weeks ago which I had to have surgery for. Finally lost the water weight and bump has gone. Starting to slowly feel back to normal, so figure this will give me something to focus on. GP happy for me to do it, healing and on the road to recovery.

Hopefully will be getting my reduction at some point this year, but my ultimate goal is to slim down to a 30G ..and a 6 on the bottom. So gonna get shredding!! Will measure and weigh next wednesday :eek:

Everyone has been so great with all the info and support already, I cant wait to get started!!

In the meantime stocking up on coke zero, water, flavourings and got my sample packs ready!!

TTFN...

R xx

I'm pretty much ready to rock and roll. Just get this exam done!!

Got more samples
Museli bar lush
Praline Mmmmm too nice, will be getting two only!!

Love the spicy spaghetti , crispy shakes and oatmeal Yummy

Finding the packets fine and don't upset my tummy, have UC so have to be careful.

Eating a load of protein in the meantime, shakes, salmon, salad and quorn. Cannot wait for Wednesday

Got everything ready...
Meal packs
Smartprice cola - same as zero
Water
Flavourings
Mouth spray
101 packets of herbal tea!!
Coffee

Think I'm all ready!! Oh and new scales :) determined to be in an 8 for my birthday - gives me just under two months!

TTFN x

Do you mean you had an ectopic? I had an ectopic in Jan which scuppers my last vlcd attempt.

What you doing for your degree?

I need new scales too, mine keep saying err- which is giving me a complexion!

7 lost : 60 to goal

Yipeee loopey :) my poor OH ..lol I am literally bursting with excitement to start!!

Ha! Sat here with a hazelnut shake..soo yummy

Fizzyfluff was a missed miscarriage, slowly feeling more like myself, but literally been swamped with uni work and stuff, its been really hard getting back on my feet. Hoping after my exam I can have a couple of weeks to just recover and have a bit of me time! Sorry to hear about your ectopic hun, its really hard to start getting on with work and just everyday stuff.. but.....we can :)

I am finishing my law degree with OU... Got a deferred exam next week, and doing this years module at the same time ..ERK..talk about heavy going!! Be glad when my exam is over, taken 3 days off to cram!

Got more water today, err more tea..and some size 8 skinny jeans..eek they look teeeeeny!!

TTFN xxx

You're killing yourself with work, me too! I'm doing a post grad research paper into children and disabilities, submitted one this week have another two coming up, and two big projects at work as well- silly time to do a vlcd. It can't keep putting it off for ever!

7 lost : 60 to goal

fizzy... blimey, that is a work load and a half!!

Another day of revision... this is a err... slightly procrastination break!! LOL.. oops

Always something come up, time to get busy with it :)

We arent too dis-similar in stats either ( bout 7lb less), Saying this I will reweigh before I start properly, dropped 8lb with all the bloating and water weight after op. Stress of exam...err red bull diet :eek:

Got a huge box of goodies coming...hopefully they land tommorow..Or I will eating a very strange concoction of samples I have left..LOL... macaroni, chilli and porridge..ha!

psst that hazelnut shake was LUSH last night..mmmm...yum

TTFN xx

Pretty much ready to start....

So much revision...trying to cram a bit more... be glad when its all over!! Missing the gym too... cant wait to get back in there

Going to try to do it just packs, either 4 packs, or on training days 5 packs & a shake (under 80 calories, no carbs)

Planning on still doing my usual training, after a few taking it easy days, my usual schedule is as follows

Standard 3 day split, then 1 day hit parts that need extra - usually back again (need it with my boobs!), then 1 day mixing it up - usually squats, deadlifts, chin ups etc

If I do go at weekend, then I'll do a class, or just do a full body workout

Raring to go now!! :)

Had to go get some new clothes unfortunately, hit primark so didnt spend too many pennies!! New vests for gym, leggings and picked up some jeggings in new look kids. So all sorted, hopefully not getting anymore clothes now until down a size!!

.... First proper day will be Wednesday, hurrah

TTFN xx

Got me goal shorts, an 8 so halfway to my final goal

Look tiny, put them up against my size 10, ones I currently wear

Can't wait to get started, two days to go :) Xx

ForumRunner_20120422_235519.jpg

Hey R

good luck!! as a fellow lifter, are you concerned about lack of muscle gain whilst doing the VLCD? im worried i wont be able to increase my LBM whilst doing this...

x

Thanks guys

Paula its good to see someone else that lifts :) I dont expect to gain, maybe just maintain muscle mass, I will be playing with the protein ratio and seeing how I feel. Happy to have 5 packs & protein on mega powerlifting day for instance. Will reduce the weights down, not expecting to be able to lift as much, but still a decent amount!! ... Think on leg day I will need extra protein for sure!!

Will see how it goes, I will post my workout details... then if anyone is intrested they can see what I do :)

Do love to train, probably the only reason I am fairly compact (10-12) despite being "obese"!! - be good to shed some flubber and reveal some muscles :)

...What a busy old day, exam in the afternoon tomoro...feeling calm about it now, just try my best, no point freaking out!!

Today I was pretty gooood... had a bit of a dry run!!

Pre - 12pm
Large Coffee
Coke zero
Water

After Lunchtime
Spicey spaghetti
Water
Herbal tea
Milk Truffa (ommmm)
More water

Evening
Will be havin a normalish meal tonight

Pretty much felt fine, didnt even realised I hadnt eaten until lunchtime!! So think that will be the trick for the office, stave off eating until later, then can have plenty in the afternoon when people are normally raiding the buscuits!!

Pheww..OH has gone to get me veggies and stuff, sweet...so just gonna chill, do a bit of reading etc

TTFN xx

Phew Sooo relieved exam done, went a lot better than expected. Pleased and relaxed. No more exams till October

Got my stuff ready for tomorow having plenty of water

4lb down from last week, that's stress LOL

Chilling with vampire diaries, actually can't wait to get started :)

Xxx

bravo on the exam, i have the same attitude as you... why stress, it wont help!

are you getting going tomorrow? how exciting!! after about 5 days (when ketosis has kicked in) i will be going back to the gym, like you, want to maintain my LBM (128 lbs of it!) and just lose the flubber covering it up... worst thing in the world would be to lose the weight and muscle and end up with a BMR of 1200. id rather die! i love food. dont want to eat like a bird for the rest of my life, id be miserable.

xx

Yesss :) ..1 more hour...and no more grub for me!!

Agreed, dont want to loose muscle...that would be awful!!! - will be upping protein and playing around with ratios on workout days. Will post workouts etc... Planning to train my back on Thursday as planned, so will see how that goes and report back :)

TTFN xx

Hi rebekah,

Seen you about and just read through your diary - I take it today is day 1? Hope it's gone ok?

Interested to read your workouts when you post them. I've been at the gym for about a year. Mixture of cardio and resistance training. Wanting to scrap the cardio whilst on vlcd and stick to resistance training and swimming.

I have a lot more than you to lose so hoping it'll help with the sag etc too.

Laura xx

Hey guys :)

Day 1 going well
So far had
1.5 litre water
Mushroom pasta
Coffee

Feeling good so far, now got to get home. Stopped off got some safe veg and fry light. More salad and cucumber :)

Feeling ace so far, report back later
Xxx

woop! if we can all just get the first few days under our belts we will be sorted x

Back