Rebekah's road to reduction!

Hi Rebekah x hope it goes well at the drs x I am trying to get back into exercise when I was at the gym I cld do 11 miles in an hour on the bike but M finding it hard to do exercise DVD s I just feel too heavy to be jumping around do you have any recommendations to ease me into it ? Any advise wld be very welcome x x I can't afford the gym now you see

Looks like it'll be all run/walks for me this week!!!

No weights..... just when i was starting to see progree..... x

You will be back lifting soon hun, just recover, can't be your best injured Xx chin up chicken

Katie.. hmm can you get a powerwalk and maybe try some basic moves with a weight(could just be bottles etc to start). Things like squats variation, deadlifts etc... Not jumping about (I don't worry about the leaping around LOL) ill have a think and get back to ya!

Toffee shake and a break Bliss!

Already planning refeed for September... Gettin ideas from bodybuilding pals and collecting ideas. Protein needs to hit 120-140 minimum. Be training everyday, gettin competition ready. Wish I had more time for it and not work/study to juggle too!!

Mmm conclusion on toffee shake... Very sweet, milky and comforting.. yummers!

Xxx

It will be your last order hunny :) I've got over three more months Argghgghhg LOL know it be worth it, once had boobs done will shed another stone instantly! LOL Xx

BLIMEY A STONE !!

And thats when they get boob-planted onto me right.........right............. RIGHT!!!!????????????????

Hehehhehehe!!!

Joking. Aside it'll be literally a massive relIef to you!! X

Deezer said:
And thats when they get boob-planted onto me right.........right............. RIGHT!!!!????????????????

Hehehhehehe!!!

Joking. Aside it'll be literally a massive relIef to you!! X

Lol! Xxxx

^^^^^^^ if there's any left can I have some??! Pleeeeeaaaase! X

LOL you lot can divvy up the excess boob hahaa

My friend had hers done, they were 10lb wowsers!! Mine literally make my shoulders bruise and bleed from the strap! I'll be prancing about light as a feather LOL if they sold a 28l that would be perfect, I settle for a 30kk most of the time

I will deffo be having a new join party with my sister :)

Xx

New boobies party even LOL

LOL funny

I was mentally unwrapping the choccie in Morrison. Enjoyed looking LOL

Got a huge coke zero, 1.5 litres for a quid!!! A huge bag of greens and some leeks LOL oh and clipper tea. Loving pukka chai vanilla tea atm... So scrumny

My abs are burning owww!! Manage to get oblique showing easily. Even had a four pack fairly.heavy, but really want a lean mean six LOL slapping on that firming oil and hitting the tae bo like a maniac

Xxx

Morning!

Pollen ahoy this morning big puffy eyes LOL

Scales driving me potty!! Stupid tom still lingering from last Tuesday... When will it sod off!!! Feel like I'm retaining water ugggh

Gonna have a day of water, detox tea and packs only. Go for a run/weights after work

Phew I'm tireeed... Off to costa xxx

I'm a bit bloated too..... Still not able to exercise properly!!! Nice walk it'll be for me! : (

X

Awww take it easy,chick

Ugh I got a spinny head this morning, don't know if I gettin a migraine. Ugh haven't had one on a while. Been naughty not taking my meds... Wah

Bad mornin, bra cutting me, Yess hurting

Moan moan moan ignore me LOL Xx

Migraines are horrid. You have my sympathy :0(

Hope your day gets better Xx

Hope it's not a migraine as I had one Sunday and it floored me :(

Drink plenty and sun glasses always help me x x x

I had taurine and an imigran injection. I suffer with them so I got a kit LOL I was having five a week st one point

I've been so good for months, its clearing. Just numb down right side

Tireeed.. know I should gym later, ill man up by then LOL

Crying over my bra situation, in agony with it :-(

Xxx

Going to gym, hopefully cheer me up a bit!
Xx

Back