Rebekah's road to reduction!

Hi Rebekah and Deezer they are beautiful pics Deezer. Its so humid here. I like the autumn too. Hate humidity. I'm not a sunlover either. Sweat like a pig lol. But if it's too cold I don't like that so much. Sunshine usually curbs my appetite. I shall just draw a line under yesterday lol. A measily slice of toast was all I had all day so I should've stuck with it. Lol. At Least I wouldve got all my vitamins. Anyhow my descion is made and start after my hol. Thanks Rebekah. And well done to you too Deezer. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo those are pretty d :) thank you

Lazy day is... Lazy LOL Haha

Dip in the bath n do manicure and pedicure shortly

Hatching a plan to go green tea and cardio mad.. surgeons in ten days. Omg!! Need to shrink some more!!

Xx

Do you have to shrink boobies more Rebekah? Before seeing surgeon Lazy Days eh? Super Dooper pics aren't they hunny xx just for you eh hunny

Xxxx

My boobs are exactly the same after loosing over 50lb. Still need a 30l really can squeeze into a 32kk if needed!

It's all done on BMI and if he feels they are in proportion etc, its a long process this is just the first appointment. Getting nervous, wish fiance would come with me. What a baby LOL

My nails are a state, need a fresh manicure for the week

Xx

RebekahR said:
My boobs are exactly the same after loosing over 50lb. Still need a 30l really can squeeze into a 32kk if needed!

It's all done on BMI and if he feels they are in proportion etc, its a long process this is just the first appointment. Getting nervous, wish fiance would come with me. What a baby LOL

My nails are a state, need a fresh manicure for the week

Xx

Ooo must be so painful for you ouch!! Yeh I'd be a baby too hunny. I could keep a cosmetic surgeon in profit for the next 10 years hunny. Gastric Band, boob lift, tummy tuck , hereditary bags under my eyes and a chin lift lol. Good luck for first appointment. You'll do grand petal. They will sort those boobies out for you. . Yeh my nails r a state too tbh. Not having anymore gellies. Gonna look in boots see what they have on offer.

Xxxx

I'm hoping he or she can see how small my ribcage is and that they aren't in proportion. I have friends who are nicely in proportion with a b cup at size 18/20.

Wait and see, in the meantime get some more weight off. Every BMI point counts when it goes to the panel

Getting the water down, suppose should have a shake over ice

Xxx

sherrie82 said:
Ooo must be so painful for you ouch!! Yeh I'd be a baby too hunny. I could keep a cosmetic surgeon in profit for the next 10 years hunny. Gastric Band, boob lift, tummy tuck , hereditary bags under my eyes and a chin lift lol. Good luck for first appointment. You'll do grand petal. They will sort those boobies out for you. . Yeh my nails r a state too tbh. Not having anymore gellies. Gonna look in boots see what they have on offer.

Xxxx

Don't be down on yourself sherrie!! It's all a work in progress xxx

Mmm tea is a huge bowl of cauliflower with seasoning yummy , nice chilled litre of water :)

Omg surgeon is NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!

Drastic time. Totally not recommending anything I do in the next ten days! But its a matter of being considered or getting sent away for a year

Got packed for today
Toffee shake
Chocolate shake
Coke
Cream soda
Litre water

Gonna be tough today but least it will be so busy I won't even get a wee break till noon

Xx

I know. My old man is already moaning on!!

But i will seriously be cursing myself if its like 4lb between going on the waiting list or being told to go away for a year

Xxx

I think desperate times desperate measures are ok very short term bit like what I'm doing being negative cals so much but it's not a long term idea. I really hope they look at the bigger picture with yourself, as your boobs weigh how much each!!! And nothing you can do about that unless they help you x x x

Yeah I be so gutted I'd I get sent away for being too fat. Can't wait to look normal instead of freakish. Sick of the stares and shouts, think I'd be used to it but its worse now I'm smaller they stand out even more!!

Phew finally got a break, choccie shake time

Drastic for ten days only I promise!

Xx

What's the plan hun? Please be careful though. *worried whimper*

I know I'm worried too, this plan is already so restrictive so be careful you don't do yourself any damage as if you end up with health effects from drastic action they may say no too, just stick with the plan and your exercise as that's already enough xx

I know you will, but make sure you look after yourself!

May be a silly question but won't they take the weight of your boobs into consideration when looking at your weight/bmi? I'm sure mine weigh about a stone so if they were reduced that'd make a huge difference!

Err I haven't decided really. Gonna try two & protein today. See how that goes. Was going to try two but think that's a bit drastic!

I wish they did weigh your boobs mine weigh loads LOL I will have to say I would be able to be even more active if I could train in one sports bra rather than three bras!!

Had so far
Coffee
Water
Chocolate shake
Cream soda
Cottage pie (now eating)
More water

Got doctors Tuesday, will weigh there to be sure am under. Argh nightmare!! Will be having a big juicy chicken breast Wednesday night to celebrate!! Going out for drinks that evening, let my mates know how surgeon went

TTFN Xx

Shattered, Phew

Oh gone for a shower so got some time. Things stressy trying not to cause any eruptions just do tea and be quiet, best thing.

I'm like planning my masters and doctorate etc, thinkin like four years ahead. Really just want to get this year done and over, its been horrific!!

Big smiles and cheerful tonight for appearances anyway!

Got a nice steak, will have that and a bath

Xx

Scales wiggled a crappy pound and a half last night. Argh its next Wednesday, what am I gonna do!!!

Choccie shake and banana shake today, soup for emergency!!

Dosent help I've moved desks, I'm not allowed to eat which is good but managers sit there eating all day.. Bacon, huge sarnies, choccie.. whilst I'm starving till two!! Slight torture!!

TTFN Xx

Back