Rebekah's road to reduction!

lol you guys make me laugh :)

she said its err.. lab..lab... err labyrinthitis ...to avoid screens, staring at the tv..and rest for 48 hours...well I have to go to work unfortunately!! Got some tablets, antisickness etc

Blood pressure also slightly low, but I dont really understand the figures, dont know if anyone does?? Its 90/60

Sitting here eating a pile of hot smoked salmon, OH came to get me and took me to get diety food lol :) I resting!! ... bit of a bummer being poorly for my bday..no champagne for me tommorow thats for sure!!

xxx

Ooooh I'm sure Tru suffers with that!! She may be able to help you out with some tips!!

Glad your ok!! X

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you feel better soon hun. Happy birthday when it comes.

Oh you can't be poorly for your birthday :-( am glad you know what it is and hopefully you ll start to feel better soon x x

Thanks guys, bday is tomorrow :) looking forward to opening cards and going for a latte in the mornin

Already had most of my presents LOL no fun I know!

Xx

RebekahR said:
Thanks guys, bday is tomorrow :) looking forward to opening cards and going for a latte in the mornin

Already had most of my presents LOL no fun I know!

Xx

Aaw Hun, hope you have a great day tomorrow, so sorry you are not well, get better soon!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks hun :)

Ive got a wee pile of cards waiting for me. Laying down helps, otherwise my head is spinning and swirling. Only got half day tomorow afternoon then off Wednesday. Can get some rest

Xx

Thanks hunny. Having a birthday latte with the old man :) Xx

Happy birthday x x hope you have a gd one :)

Happy birthday hun have a good day x

Happy birthday lovey. I hope you are feeling better for your special day :)x

Ahh I forgot Happy Birthday hun. Hope ur ok and enjoying ur day. Xxxx :)

Thanks everyone having a lovely birthday despite the dizzy spells :) Xx

Happy Birthday :) x x

Teehee well he is comparatively LOL

I got id checked made my day LOL diet gin and tonic!

Lovely day so far and weather glorious :)

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Teehee well he is comparatively LOL

I got id checked made my day LOL diet gin and tonic!

Lovely day so far and weather glorious :)

Xxx

Weather has been great for your birthday! Just what we at Minimims ordered for you! Lol..
Hope ou had a great one and no wonder you got asked for proof of age, you look soo young!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

lol ...I suppose in scruffy clothes I could pass for a 17-19 hahaha...lol I thought the eyebags and exasperated expression on my face after work gave away my true age!! lol

Bloomin dizzy again tonight, had two tablets, 1 litre water. sitting still....the old man screaming at the tele..LOL

Thanks guys, I had a looovely day :)

Pressies so far (kids are bringing their's when they come tommorow...)
Lita boots from old man
Magnetic nail paints & jWAH Nail book from my BFF (I am a bit nail mad)
From her mum & nana - Gorgeous bracelet, earrings with cuff,
Mate at office - Dove set

Not a bad little looty lol and some money for parents and big sis (already got some shorts from forever21 & maxi skirt with those!)

Picked up a gorgeous dress today, had my eye on it but thought...eh I too damn big for that..but actually looks nice, will wear a denim jacket with it...lol has a drawstring waist, a boob tube ish top bit, is leopard...multi coloured leopard..normally I stick to black...but feeling brave haha!!

Phew, think I will leave the diet gin and tonic for when I feel a bit better

TTFN xxx

Back