Rebekah's road to reduction!

Omg happy birthday! I forgot lol! Did u treat yourself!? Bet you looked Killer! In them heels of yours did u wear the spikey shoes? Xx

happy birthday to you , happy birthday to youuuuuuuu :0)
christ im away for a few days and your up to no good again !!!! bad lass , your supposed to be looking after yourself xxx
so sorry to hear your dads unwell , i hope hes on the mend and hope the dizzyness passes soon , must be awefull x
you take good care and enjoy the rest of your birthday xxx

Thanks hunny

LOL dizzy and High heels don't mix!!

Got nice dress and skin stuff Xx I be smooth buffed and firm LOL

Xxx

Thanks hunny, off today holiday day. Got some jobs to do, people to see.

Start with mega pile washing... (If only I could be a chelsea girl LOL washing n tidyin ahoy LOL Xx

Great pressies hun. Magnetic nail paints eh. I have never heard of that. I love nails also. I like the gelish nails and could do with getting them done again.

I hope you are feeling better today and glad you had a great birthday despite the dizziness :)

Thanks hun, they have magnetic bits in which make patternd with magnet over. I'll put a picture

IMG_20120603_095108.jpg

How cool are they. Right I am going to look for some of that today. Can you tell I am impulsive lol.

That's the barrym magnetic, think no. 7 do one, nails inc and the Saturdays have a range at superdrug :)

At the laundrette... Zzzzz x copy of now diet to occupy me LOL

Morning x love the nails Rebekah x

Ah right. I'll have a look at those ranges then. I bought the cracked effect and people said it was nice but I wasn't sure but I much prefer the look of that magnetic polish.

Morning hun glad you had a great day with loads of lovely pressies. Glad the weather was good for you. I'm also a nail addict and have china whites. I love BarryM I loved the Crackle nail varnish. But I've not seen these magnetic nail effects. They look gorgeous. Xxxxxxx thanks for all the advice your are great. :) :) :)

Gorgeous nails. I'm such a nail freak!!! Love nails. I've had to cut my nails down as acrylics made them too weak. Can't wait for weak nails to grow out completely so that I can have nice natural nails again. I'm loving OPI "Tickle my France-y" atm.

Ooo I do love a bit of opi, China glaze stays on better for me mind.

I usually have mine much longer, but studying and lifting so much I cut them down

Been so dizzy today, but managed to see a mate n do a wee bit of walking around before I felt sick as a dog!! Phew glad to sit down and relax with kids

Got some short shorts for minibreak, some pjs LOL so grown up... And a load of supplements, fat burners, skin and hair blend..and various protein bars Phew. That's it for me, birthday shopping is done LOL

TTFN x

Ah right. I'll have a look at those ranges then. I bought the cracked effect and people said it was nice but I wasn't sure but I much prefer the look of that magnetic polish.

hey hunni ,
gellish do a magnetix range in their gel polishes , we do it in my salon . love that were all nail mad , im sporting hot pink gossip girl gellish with a swarivski crystal ring finger right now ... love it .x

Ooo those are loovelyy :) oooo :)

Magnetic gellish sounds amazzzing sukie!! omgg.. I wonder if anywhere near me does em!

I got some wee supps today

Fat metaboliser - got green tea, cayenne pepper, kola nut, l-cartanine and cromium all in oneeee ..wee
Hair, skin & nails complex
High dosage silica

Well if that dosent sort me out I dunno what is will lol ha!

Phew...dizzyness driving me potty tonight, think I will go and see the GP tommorow, dont want to keep on just taking stuff to mask it, if it is something else better get it checked... Nobody seems to know what labyrinthitis is...my mum said ...oo your such a baby, when I mentioned it..charming lol

Recording jodie marsh's first usa competition on tv tonight, gonna watch it later on, oooo shes just launched her t-shirts and protein, really want a t-shirt and some banoffee pie protein...said to the old man if I loose 22lb more can I have both..he says fair deal :)

Since we're going nail barmy..I will attach some more pics from my blog lol

xxx

Attachments

• DSCN2257.jpg
    DSCN2257.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 41
  • small lon1.JPG
    small lon1.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 35
  • bluemarble.JPG
    bluemarble.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 36
  • marble.JPG
    marble.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 34
  • smallmartian1.JPG
    smallmartian1.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 37
I love the different colours Rebekah I tend to stick with tame colours yours look gorgeous I liked all those colours x hope the dizziness eases. Off soon x have a gd day :)

Back