Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thank god they've gone LOL

Can't wait to finish.. week off Yipee! X

Oh my! Who put those ther! Lol, glad you survived as they looked good!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol went for tea a lovely chicken breast and coke

Err... Then 5 gin and tonics .. followed by two shots

Was a fantastic night, lovely, glad I went and had a wee break not drunk since febuary so am still feeling a bit drunk :-0

Dandelion tea, porridge n water for me today! Xx

RebekahR said:

Was a fantastic night, lovely, glad I went and had a wee break not drunk since febuary so am still feeling a bit drunk :-0

Lol! I was out with my pal, looking at this I was positively angelic! Lol!
Glad you had a fab time though..

How did you feel on the alcohol?
Was it ok?
Just a bit worried in case I cave tonight..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bwahaha...

I still feel drunk! But otherwise done, had a litre water and a bar.

Not a bad hangover at all. Wetherspoon is far too cheap LOL plus everyone kept buying shots... LOL

Chilling with kids Xx

Hangover gone, tae bo sweated my butt off n had a run, Pheww

Sticky! Relaxing... Hot bath, buff b pamper before break. Gutted gonna miss out on spa evening but still be relaxed and active week, hope can shed a lot this week walking all day everyday :)

Xx

RebekahR said:

Sounds like a fab evening :D x x

Guess what?!!!! I'm getting married :D Sooooooo....... Drum rolllllllll.... I'm back on slim and save and have just posted a diary. Think marriage is motivation enough for me to stick to this diet!! Here's hoping!!

Hope all is great with u chica xxxx

omg!!! Congratulations hunny :)

I just weighed... Exactly the same Phew, glad I didn't munch carbs LOL

Need to lack for minibreak... Ugh unsure why awake Sooo tired!!

Xx

Been up done oh brekkie and lunch! Now back to bed neck/ shoulders on fire

Tae bo and a run later... Phew so glad off this week, bliss!

Xx

Hi x have you heard of kettle works ? Looks quite interesting ? I am trying to increase my walking etc I d love to be an exercise bunny like you x x hope you have a relaxing time off :)

RebekahR said:
omg!!! Congratulations hunny :)

I just weighed... Exactly the same Phew, glad I didn't munch carbs LOL

Need to lack for minibreak... Ugh unsure why awake Sooo tired!!

Xx

Thank u!!!! I just did the shred and died again. Now off for shower and then get ready for dinner (shakes and bar) tonight at MILs xx

I have ...haven't tried it. As oh trains people with kettlebells so I just use him to train me LOL

Had a snooze, back still on fire owww tae bo done, hit gym later

Seeing some good results, think the tae bo helps with waist whittling combined with deadlifts at gym. Got clear obliques and the top two ab and starting to peek thru flab...

Hopefully can sure 20lb in july, thus week should be a great much start!!

Xx

Skinny Sia said:
Thank u!!!! I just did the shred and died again. Now off for shower and then get ready for dinner (shakes and bar) tonight at MILs xx

Have a lovely evenin hunny :) the shred gets easy. Very fast!! Xx

Hey Rebekah you have inspired me I did day one of the shred this morning and 54 min cardio from my transformation program :) let's hope I can keep it up... How are you doin?

Ace stuff katie :)

Doing well, taking things a month at a time. Looking to refeed in October. Packs all sorted n ready to go with me on spabreak

Gutted I'm missing out on the pool, sauna and steam rooms but fingers crossed next year I'll have my new boobs and be able to join in!

Stepdaughter wants to try gym so will take her for a session end of the week, that will be fun :)

TTFN xxx

Glad ur going on ur break. See how busy the swimming pool is and maybe u can go in ur bra? See how u feel. I find water so relaxing especially at a spa xx

boohoo.. it was so nice last year, but now my tankini top is too big..borrowed two suits from my sister, but they are bloomin awful!! its grim, but its a special spa night...be soo embarassing if I look like a/ a granny or b/like my tits are touching my knees!! lol

neverrrmind :)

Relaxing, OH brought a load of pillows down so I could sit comfortably, back still feels like its got hot coals from the brastrap up..owww...hitting the cocodoal and naproxen all day, keeps the edge off

So nice having a week off work even though not got a huge amount planned, just gonna veg, walk loads, gym...blissful!!

xxxx

Back