Rebekah's road to reduction!

Hope u have a better day x x am sending you hugs I'm gd at them :)

Thanks guys :)

So tired with everything at home. Waiting to hear from oh if he's going up the hospital etc

See how it goes. Got to get youngest bday bits and a cake and baloons LOL make a right fuss :)

Ready for a snooze!!

Gonna have porridge n Spicey spag at work

Xxx

Think my coil fell out. Bugger!! Saw somethin small,and metal lookin in the loo and can't feel strings.. Argghgghhg!

On the plus I've had two packs Xx

Crisis averted, doctor thinks its just the wires... Nurse will have a check tomorow

Meant to have kids tonight but all up in the air. Things going from bad to worse, think Il take leave tomorrow help oh out.

Focusing on me op and studies.. so.behind, got an assignment in few weeks to get sorted

Making a list of everything I need for after op. Also lots of fruit, veg and nuts which I need to avoid during refeed. Making note ... Shame as I was lookin forward to blueberries and oranges most!! LOL

TTFN Xx

hiya, was the doctor any help with the period issue?

glad you're getting some food in ya x

Just says get the mirena or shut up basically!!

The first coil I had didn't work, so I'm pretty much not gettin anymore of those!!

Think Il go back on minipill. If it dosent stop Il go for the endometrial ablation

Think Il have a veggie burger with an egg on top later. Dunno what's happening, could be another night makin tea at ten!!

Tidy up and do more boob research LOL I was sure a 30e be small enough, but a friend is a 16 and 36b it looks a good size to me... I know a 28b would be much smaller.. its confusing.. I never been smaller than a 30g!!

Anyone
5'5 ish if you could tell me what size you are... Might give me idea what is average?? LOL

Xxx

flipping heck! doctors arent always terribly helpful unless you go in screaming!

dont no if its any help but my sisters are both 5'6, one is 34a - and she moans shes too small; other is 36d- and she moans shes too big (never happy :rolleyes:) i suppose its what you think you'll be comfortable with

veggie burger and egg sounds goood x

Hope your feeling ok hunni!!!!!

Its just awfull ur getting no help!!!! : )

Love to you x

Thanks hunny

Appointment this morning, then work, then sort birthday boys presents and wrap tonight

Bloody cramp driving me potty :-/ day 12 ... Bog off!!

Gonna go get a bra to take to surgeon tonight... LOL 30e I think I've settled on as a guide!!

Xxx

Oooh gad you've figured it out!!

Hope your appointment goes well.... Let us know how you get on!!

Try to take it easy!!

X

Running around to get birthday bits tonight LOL asked him what he wanted for special treat.. sprite and chocolate cake!!

Cuppa tea and go to appointment Xx

Thighs down half inch each.. weird!! 16.5 ... Waist 1/4 inch ... 26 and 3/4 Hahahaaa grabbing at straws :)

My oh thinks in a bit obsessed with the tape LOL

Nice to see inches coming off despite the stupid period water hanging around!!

Gonna get some presents later for the boy and drool over tiny bras in boux avenue :)

Xxx

RebekahR said:
My oh thinks in a bit obsessed with the tape LOL

Nice to see inches coming off despite the stupid period water hanging around!!

Gonna get some presents later for the boy and drool over tiny bras in boux avenue :)

Xxx

Well done on the inch loss! Your OH sounds like mine! Lol. New thing my OH seems to have taken to is hiding my scales. Thinks its funny. One day il box him and then we'll see who is laughing! Just kidding!

Just imagine, in a few months you'll be a boux avenue girl yourself! Whooooo

LOL i would go nuts if he moved my scales LOL

Ooo yay :) I may get my dream bra for the surgeon :) he will try to make them as near to that size as possible :) weeeee so excitedddd

Xxx

Ooooh bet you cant wait!!!

My scales seem to be broken ; ) Lol.... Not moving!!!

But I am def smaller!!!

Judging by the crying/food wanting i suspect the I'm going to come on again!!! Grrrr!!

Hope your feeling better!!!

X

you're waist is tiny :eek: well done on the inch loss
hope you feeling better x

Thanks hun :) not as small as it used to be but getting there. Be happy with 25.5 inches. I better get working out more!!

This week been so hectic hardly managed anything. This weekend the boys big 18th, I will go gym Saturday night and do my shred, tae bo and use my weights at home

Big pack coming so that should help ease things. Preferring soup and shakes now

Got some jeans in primark(8), they go up and zip but bit snug. Hopefully be comfy in a few weeks. Know they do come up small!

The vile period is taping off... Yipeee. Oh god I hope it stays away more than a week!! LOL i feel so watery n puffy!

TTFN xxx

Awww hun.... and i whinge about my TOTM.... : (

Glad your feeling a bit better now!!

X

Back