Rebekah's road to reduction!

Honey don't let parentals get to you like that because I have some helpful ones as well :( they suck!!!

Keep strong and hopefully you can get it sorted have you been to docs about it as that's not normal and needs to be delt with as you can't lose that much without feeling awful. They gave me some kinda acid tablets but they didn't help with my losses but might be worth asking about as everyones different.

Hope you have a good day today :) keep strong x x x

Yeah I taking tramanamix acid hun, only way I manage to get to work today. It's a little easier can go 1.5-2 hours between changing unless I get a flooding hour.

Thanks hun, I know she dosent mean it. Just selfishly more concearned about getting grandkids than me feeling Like *****!! I'll do anything to feel better

Such fun!! Skinny latte n work time Xx

Are you taking iron tablets honey as they at least help when losing so much :( x x x

Yes, take your iron tabs if you're not doing so already. Hope u manage to patch things up with mum. I ignore my mum when she tries to wind me up and it's tough I tell ya as she knows exactly which buttons to press. I just tell her I love her and that I'm not interested in arguing. That usually stops it but i feel you xx

Shes been emailing, said going back to doctors and not her choice to decide what treatment is best

Ugh no no iron yucky stuff!!

Off back to docs again Xx

What about iron injections? I get a lot of internal bleeds (GI not TOTM) and can't tolerate iron tablets so the doctor gives me a regular iron injection - might be a good idea if you're losing a lot of blood and feel woozy. Going to the doc definately is best - I hope they can provide a solution for you! :bighug:

They arent concearned about iron

she wants to check my clotting agents - got a blood test for that ..saw someone else (not a very nice lady doctor)

she basically said to take x6 tablets a day of the progestorone for 10 days, then come off that...and mentioned hysterectomy..and sent me on my way!! was already leaked through time I got from work to docs (25 minutes on bus!)

Errrk... feel like maybe I am being a baby about it, as docs just seem like...oh yeah its just one of those things!! ... Been through a pack of 10, 2 maternity towels and 2 tampons today...maybe I am just being daft...I dunno!!

Gonna try the progestorone...keeping off the scales as know it will shoot up with bloating!

xxxxx

RebekahR said:
They arent concearned about iron

she wants to check my clotting agents - got a blood test for that ..saw someone else (not a very nice lady doctor)

she basically said to take x6 tablets a day of the progestorone for 10 days, then come off that...and mentioned hysterectomy..and sent me on my way!! was already leaked through time I got from work to docs (25 minutes on bus!)

Errrk... feel like maybe I am being a baby about it, as docs just seem like...oh yeah its just one of those things!! ... Been through a pack of 10, 2 maternity towels and 2 tampons today...maybe I am just being daft...I dunno!!

Gonna try the progestorone...keeping off the scales as know it will shoot up with bloating!

xxxxx

Hugs.. Sorry you are having such a bad time, hope it eases off soon!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks guys

Running late, sweaty, couldn't find anything to wear!! All my summer dresses too big ... Maxi.skirt and top.... Sooo hot

Taking the utovlan four times a day, feel puffy from it. Try and drink plenty today,barely drank yesterday

No leaks overnight so just be improving! Gonna go at lunchtime, cramps bad. Only thing that helps is hot water bottle!! Strip off n lay on the bed with that... Way too warm in the office!!

Shake N bar for today Xx

It's crazy warm out. Hopefully that'll help you with drinking water. Good to know your improving a tad (hopefully). Hope you have a good day xxxx

Drinking Dr pepper LOL bad girl

Can go home in an hour thank god. Sleep and veg, kids be round later.

Cramp from hell just want to be sick Ugg. God I need a bloody truck full of towels, 1.5 packs a day plus tampons :-/ been using maternity towels but they don't hold for long. Three towels and two pants is the trick

Want to go gym tomorow got to shake this off xxx

Done and dusted going home to sleep. Just pick up more supplies n get home Xx

Thanks hun, just woke up. Fed kids and sitting down relaxing

Cramp driving me potty. Feel sick with it, just horrendous on the heat. Try and have a cool bath n get jimmys on.

Tele night with kids. Try do tae no before bed.

Hopefully period will get gone so far the progestorone isn't slowing it down...

Can't moannn try and get on with things, they refurbishing the gym, il go powerlift at weekend fingers crossed.

Trying to sort going to bodybuilding posing day next month with a mate. I do practise a fair bit Hahahaaa but be mega fun to do it with loads of other ladies all in our bikinis!!

Xxx

OoOh that sounds fun!!!! You'll have a right laugh! Dont think I've ever. Worn a bikini and i dont think I'll. ExpOse anyone to it now either lol X

Me neither!! Will be a whole new experience... Won't be so horrific once my boobs are managable LOL :)

Olympic day at work... In other words excuse for a buffet!! Taking packs

Slowly seems to be getting less painful. Nearly passed out when I got up, but got to get in today. Another day off isn't worth getting fired for, they already threatening as I had time off after my op in March.

Phew kids still in bed LOL

Go in for a few hours, don't think Il manage tomorow xxx

Back