Rebekah's road to reduction!

Shivie said:
Good grief hun, you're certainly going through the mill at the moment.
Really hope your GP gets to the bottom of this because you can't go on like that, it's insane!
I thought I was bad with excruciating cramps for two days out of the month followed by a week long totm
but jeez louise you're in a right state. Don't let it go much further hun without getting referred
to the hospital xx

Thanks shivie

The lady doctor I saw last week said to take the hormones and stop fussing basically. Now had my lot of those for this cycle

See what my doctor says on Tuesday

My mum being a cow about it...

LOL can't worry ... Keep gettin told I'm normal, so starting to think I'm just being a baby over it!

Not a baby at all. That's NOT normal and we women have enough to go through without
monster-periods. As Dee says, do not take no for an answer from that doctor. x

Thanks guys

They just make you feel so stupid. You tell them and they are just like...hmmm..okay then, you've tried everything already!

I said to the lady last week, I've had my period since the 7/8th of July. She was like..Oh well take a higher dose of the utovlan 10 days then thats that, dont take them any longer or bad things will happen!!

My GP had me taking it from day 12 of cycle.

So...It was tapering off, then had to stop it..and bam... the heavens open again!

Annoying, I will try and be firm

Heaps of studying. Got a stack of cases to read and then assignment to get typed Sunday.. be caffeine ahoy!!

Got to do well on this one to secure the grades I need for my degree... No pressure LOL 11 weeks to my next exam Eek

Xx

Good luck with studying and hopefully docs start treating your period problems with more seriousness. No fair.

Thanks

Can't be bothered wasting my time talking or worrying about it anymore. Done with it!!

Today... Read cases, get working on.problem questions, work, get everything packed for classes tomorrow and fit in a run & tae bo!

Get positive and pro active, not long till exams and need to get serious about competing too! No excuses :)

Xxx

I've had the same epiphany (Although your situation if friggin awfull.....)

Less whining more doing..... Goint to sort gym stuff later... first chance I've had.... : )

Gonna get OH to drop me there after walking the dogs this evening and then I'm gonna run home!!! Lets get this started!!!!

X

Too right not wasting anymore energy on negative!

Degree, competition, applications for masters.. onwards and upwards!!

:) enjoy your gymy!! I got to prioritise my work till Tuesday then should have more time. My tutor very much thinks I've got the potential but am lazy!! Think o agree LOL

TTFN xxx

You sound like a superwoman to me! Jeez, you're making me exhausted just thinking about it all hun!
What are you hoping to compete at hun? x

Loving the positivity :)

Have a good day x

Strawberry porridge yummmmm :)

Porridge combo sounds good. I bought my packs today so hoping to start on Tuesday. I posted my diary in the wrong section but have asked for it to be moved

Ace hun. I posted in your diary

Phew day done, lectures tomorrow. Sort kids n the old man tonight.

Swapping clothes with my baby sister, never got to wear my holiday clothes due to rain so posting them to her LOL

Eats today
Strawberry porridge yummy - two spoons strawberry shake
Two coke zero
Water
Latte
Bar

Will have eggs and a shake later

TTFN Xx

Thanks lovey. Got your post x

Eggs seem nice to have. I'm thinking of having 4 packs a day plus vegetables and maybe a little milk for my coffee. I am worried that if I eat other foods at this stage I may go overboard like I have done in the past on calorie controlled diets so would prefer to take nice food out of the equation and want it coming out of a pack until I start trusting myself again! You are brave to be able to eat other foods. I hope to reach that level of willpower too.

See how you feel hun, no need to commit to 3 or 4, do what you feel each day

Quick one

Stuff packed for lectures, clothes ready...always bit paranoid when walking into a class of strangers!! Its such a long walk to get to the college...uugh... Least be burning loads of calories and our lecturer does not stop for lunch, we have "working coffee" ... ie. a huge stack of cases..whilst we get fresh brewed coffee from a big jug!!

Appetite dead... still feeling sickly etc with cramp..so..not bothered really, not worth chucking it up!

Do me tae bo before bed tonight, have a nice bath after....kids go upto bed early

Wont take anything with me tommorow, so just coffee, water, zero...glug glugggg!!

xxxx

Hey hope your doing well, I always read from afar :) I admire your perseverance and strength I am sure you will succeed in whatever you set your mind to. Enjoy your lectures tomorrow xx

Hey hunni.... hope your ok...

I'm crazy busy too... but takes your mind off things!!!

Love to you!!
X

Back