Rebekah's road to reduction!

Thanks lizzie

Got some cauliflower yum have that with mac cheese later. Feel really full today which is good

Probably do pudding with shake once my essay done, trash tv and crispy choc pud yummy

Xx

Thanks guys :)

Had cauliflower cheese, Mmmmm yum an stuffed now. Still got a pack to go, can't imagine hagibg it but sure I will do a pudding or chuck it in my coffee later

Going for a coke after work tomorrow with some work buddies. Nice and chilled then decided rest if the week gym, want to get back to rowing machine.. see how it works alongside my lifting

TTFN xxx

RebekahR said:
Thanks guys :)

Had cauliflower cheese, Mmmmm yum an stuffed now. Still got a pack to go, can't imagine hagibg it but sure I will do a pudding or chuck it in my coffee later

Going for a coke after work tomorrow with some work buddies. Nice and chilled then decided rest if the week gym, want to get back to rowing machine.. see how it works alongside my lifting

TTFN xxx

Mmmmm, cauliflower cheese sounds fab! I like how you said you're going for a coke after work. Sounds cute. Think I'll be going for either coke or coffee with friends for the next few months.

It was lush :)

Coke zero or a gin LOL depending on how the day goes!!

Getting a headache so gonna call it a night on studying, start again at 5am. Get it done!!

Phew gonna have a soak in the tub Xx

Ended up working full midnight then did s bit more this morning. Think that's it, if I haven't got it now that will have do!!

Looking forward to seeing friends tonight, a cold gin may be in order LOL if not a coke

Gutted I only ordered two Thai soups, was delish and filling. So tasty n spiced Mmmmm! Got one for today, probably do chocolate porridge for late lunch

Phew busy day ahead then can chill, workout n veg the rest of the week

Xxx

Morning hun :) Sounds like a very busy day! have a great time meeting up with your friends xxx

I shall I think a gin and tonic is needed

Bloomin tort I hate it!! Quite happily do contract stuff all day. Feel like have stuffed it up. Arg I can't stress. Got so much revision to crack on with

Time for a skinny latte Xx

Add to that I'm finished with my essay Hurrah!! X

Yay to getting the essay outta the way :) x x x

LOL amazing what multi tasking can do LOL Haha

Thanks LOL I've got a ling way to go yet but its coming off!!

Gonna treat myself to a tanita scales, small as a kindle Haha Il be takin it everywhere!!

Gin o clock at five! Xx

Gin o clock haha I like it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food so far
Thai soup
Porridge w spoon strawberry
1/2 banoffee shake (vanilla and banana)

Will have two more tonight(or 1 & protein) to take me to 4.5 packs - will be tae boing before bed!

Mmm I can taste the g&t already :) xxx

Mmm gin was lovely home for macaroni xxx

Back