Rebekah's road to reduction!

It's mad how the hunger goes away isn't it?! :)

It's bizarre!! Had so much water n coffee today its killed my hunger entirely

I'll have mac cheese and broccoli tonight scrum x

I'm the same! I've had 2 packs and slowly getting through a shake now but I'm not hungry at all! Love it!! How long until the surgeon app love? Xx

RebekahR said:
It's bizarre!! Had so much water n coffee today its killed my hunger entirely

I'll have mac cheese and broccoli tonight scrum x

Do you have black coffee or use your allowance of milk? I normally only like a splash of milk in my coffee but on Monday I had a lot more milk in it than usual. Think it helped my cravings but I went way over my limit so today I've been very strict. Tried mac and cheese with cauli today. Mmmmmmmmm

I have one with milk then the rest black with tonnes of sweetener!!

Will have a pack n veg n that will do .. if am peckish later will do a crispy shake baked Mmmmm glorious!

Surgeon 22nd omg! Just hope he dosent say to get rereferred at goal, that would be my worst nightmare!

Glugging loads of water!! Want this weight goneee!

Xxx

Eek. How exciting for you :) I've been rubbish on the water today, going to get drinking now. Cx

Not long left. So exciting. You should take before and after pics to show your surgeon. You'll get the weight off. You're doing awesome! X

I'm within the guidelines so hopefully he can press on. Clearly 32kk do not belong with a size 8 bottom half!! Fingers crossed, not gonna worry

Got to pop home have my hair done had extensions the whole time I been on plan. Is growing like a weed LOL got a friends bday coming up end September, will have to get spruced up LOL champagne cruise down the Thames

Kids fed and had their ice cream. They go to bed so early.. hopefully old man go up too so I can veg n watch tv LOL

Xxx

Wow Rebekah go you !!! Am back and thank you for ur support x x means alot and it's cos of you I got my rower and I haven't given up x thank you ! You look fab in your photos I would love to have legs like yours x

Thanks hunny, I've still got a lot to loose but slowly gettin there :)

So glad your back Xx

Just popped my crispy shake in to bake mmm its like a gu chocolate pot.. omg so nice!!!

Xxx

Phew tired already LOL done everyone brekfast. Off to work in a mo. Shoulder feeling bit better today

Bra seems to be getting a little room in it.. nothing major don't get excited LOL still wouldn't fit in a k cup for love nor money!!

Going training after work. Train me legs for a good 90 minutes n see if I can grab an infra red sauna after

Start putting in the work now and tweaking routine. Looking forward to increasing protein and seeing big changes, hopefully refeed October will be doable

Xx

Elo hunny looking through you diary. Thanks foe welcoming me back. Youve done brilliantly well. Glad boobies are a bit better for u. October is only 8 weeks away. Yeehah. Good for you. :) :) :)

Glad your shoulder is better... Yay roomy bra!!! I'm getting excited for you even if your not yet!, lol x x

Infra red sauna sounds good. Never tried it x x

Just popped my crispy shake in to bake mmm its like a gu chocolate pot.. omg so nice!!!

Xxx

Ooh do tell! What does it turn into?? A brownie-type-thing? Recipe please!!!!!

It's great for so many health complaints but I find it helps my migraines and lifts my mood.. plus helps weight loss :)

I am scared and excited just hoping the surgeon can take me down to a 30e or 30f, fingers crossed

Xx

Shivie said:
Ooh do tell! What does it turn into?? A brownie-type-thing? Recipe please!!!!!

Like a gooey chocolate fondant Mmmmm

15 minutes low heat ... O m f g!@ lush

Like a gooey chocolate fondant Mmmmm

15 minutes low heat ... O m f g!@ lush

Am so gonna try that.....do you do it in the regular oven yeah? Because I don't have a microwave...they scare me!!!! x

Yes I use gas mark five

I don't do microwave at home either LOL

Should be just starring to firm but still wobbly. The spoon sinks in, let it cool a little its heaven!!

Make the pudding into a thick paste in a ramekin, add a little more liquid so its smooth and liquidy, bake.. yum!

Sounds yummy alright! Thanks for the tip! A bit of variety on this diet is always good - keeps it interesting! x

:)

Starving time for lunch... Some undercooked chilli yucch LOL no time to do it more! Scoff it down

Gym later, will take a shake for after, will be gagging quite literally afterwards!!

Train legs heavy as I can, know I can push myself a bit more even on plan!!

Xxx

Back